Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cat went to emergency room
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
i know its coming soon, but I don't want to lose this cat. He's been my little pal for 13 years almost....he went in for fluid IV injections....told my dad he might not make it through the night.

Hope
Trekkor
Hang in there, buddy.

KT
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (trekkor @ Jul 6 2005, 09:32 PM)
Hang in there, buddy.

KT

agree.gif

hope all is well BD
MattR
sad.gif

user posted image

yukon sends his best
bondo
Hopin' for the best! Cats are tough critters!
Jenny
Britt, although I'm not much of a cat person (allergic) I will be thinking of your buddy. I know we call them "pets", but they really are another member of the family. Best wishes wub.gif

Jen
bd1308
i tought this guy to come from anywhere in the house at the snap of my finger...

just told he wasnt going to make it

sad.gif
tat2dphreak
sad.gif

sorry to hear that man... we have 2 cats, so I know how you must feel... hang in there
bd1308
well, he was put down today. it's sad, but I just know that he's in a way better place now.

sad.gif

ClayPerrine
Britt,
I wish you my deepest sympathy, as I know exactly how you feel. Betty had 2 cats when we got married. I never had any pets when growing up. Both of those cats taught me to deal with animals, and that they are wonderful friends. When they died, I was devastated. I love them and still miss them to this day.

sad.gif

tat2dphreak
sorry to hear this Britt, my sympathy is with you...
sad.gif

I grew up with Dogs, and scoffed at cat lovers, my wife has really turned me around... our youngest cat crawls up on the bed at night sleeps between my wife's head and mine... every day I'm thankful for both of our cats. and I'm thankful for every day I get to spend with them...

morph
I am very sorry sad.gif , I know that the pain of loosing a pet can be as bad as loosing a family member. I hurt so much after my dog died, that I couldn't bear to get another pet for almost 8 years. Her name was Freckles, and she was a little sheltie. The sad thing is, that I had to work that day, and they wouldn't make any exceptions for loosing a pet.

HIEDI
neo914-6
Sorry to hear it, my cat was in an ER at 2AM and I was getting irate when they wouldn't see him right away until I found out another animal was in worse shape and didn't survive... sad.gif
736conver
sad.gif
bd1308
i took off of work....the computer place is never busy, and sometimes i feel bad just sitting doing nothing and getting paid for it. july 7th is when my little brother died, long story but he was stillborn. my sister died at 10months old on april 24th....born june 6th....

its a bad three days.
Allan
Bummer...
dralf
sad.gif
Sorry Britt,
Now I understand why you did not answer you phone when I called today.

We live with two cats, a Maine COON and a Minx.

The Maine Coon is 19 years old, that is like 140 in people years. Last year he was maulled by one of our Sheepherds. The had punctured lung and broken sternum, 5 years prior to that he was run over by a car and had broken ribs, had his guts ripped open when he was young in a cat fight. THe Vets have made many a buck on this feelow. THis cat is on life #9 and with my women gone these past 6 weeks I am responsable for his welfare. I am fond of the old beast and worry that he may get sick or hurt on my watch.

So I feel for you,
take care and let me know if I can help.
bondo
Aww, sorry to hear it. Since my oldest cat is 12, it hits especially close to home for me.

I'm also sorry to hear about your sibling losses. Always remember, you have many friends here.
redshift
sorry about your kitty. sad.gif

m
Qarl
Oh man... I'm sorry. I'm a cat guy too. I have three right now... .and have probably 7 others over the years.

My oldest cat was 20 years old.

Katmanken
Sorry to hear about your loss of your cat. Cats choose one person and are totally shameless with the "one". Loss of a cat is painfull if you are the "one".

My cat of 18 years died in January. He appointed himself "personal guardian cat" and watched over me. When I worked on the car, he sat and watched. When I lost a part or tool and started cussing, he would run up and butt me with his head while purring so loud I though he would explode. He continued the butting and puring untill I would pet him, greasy hands and all. When he left, the part or tool turned right up where it was supposed to be. If a cat is willing to help you fix the car and lick grease from their fur, they must really love you.

Never forget what my cat taught me

"Time spent petting your cat is not subtracted from your life, it is extra time added to your life." Kitters

Take care, remember the good times with your cat and all the love.

Ken
GTeener
Sympathies for your loss.
bd1308
wub.gif thanks guys..... I have to find a pic of this guy to show you all. Nice siemese cat. uh...apple dome not the traditional breed.
fiid
Dude - sorry man. That sucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.