Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB frunk cable clamp 311-823-567
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
frostyf
Hi, looked on Pelican and AA sites but this part seems to be NLA. Does anyone have one from a breaking car or in their stash that I can buy please?? It's the clamp for the cable cover to the frunk. Its item 22 on the schematic and I think the part number is 311-823-567. Thank you for l99king. Click to view attachment
aturboman
PM Sent
Sway Bar
Finally swapping project car to driving car in the garage tonight and look what I just picked up sweeping.

Click to view attachment
frostyf
QUOTE(frostyf @ Apr 13 2020, 09:53 PM) *

Hi, looked on Pelican and AA sites but this part seems to be NLA. Does anyone have one from a breaking car or in their stash that I can buy please?? It's the clamp for the cable cover to the frunk. Its item 22 on the schematic and I think the part number is 311-823-567. Thank you for l99king. Click to view attachment

Hi all, after doing some hunting last night online I spotted that Stoddards have some for $5 : https://www.stoddard.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=311823567

That said I would rather buy from someone o the world and I only need a driver quality clamp: swaybar, aturboman or tyfighter, can I send one of you $5 for yours please??
Sway Bar
QUOTE(frostyf @ Apr 14 2020, 05:12 AM) *

Hi all, after doing some hunting last night online I spotted that Stoddards have some for $5 : https://www.stoddard.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=311823567

That said I would rather buy from someone o the world and I only need a driver quality clamp: swaybar, aturboman or tyfighter, can I send one of you $5 for yours please??

PM me your address, I'll mail it to you tomorrow morning. No Cost.

Cheers,

Marlon
frostyf
QUOTE(Sway Bar @ Apr 14 2020, 05:18 PM) *

QUOTE(frostyf @ Apr 14 2020, 05:12 AM) *

Cheers,

Marlon

Ahoy Marlon, got yr letter today but sadly the envelope had been damaged and came with just a Happy Motoring note but no clip. Thank you for making the effort to post this which was very kind of you. I'll have to keep hunting for one.

Best,
Nick
Click to view attachment

Sway Bar
[/quote]

Cheers,

Marlon
[/quote]

Ahoy Marlon, got yr letter today but sadly the envelope had been damaged and came with just a Happy Motoring note but no clip. Thank you for making the effort to post this which was very kind of you. I'll have to keep hunting for one.

Best,
Nick
Click to view attachment
[/quote]

WTF.gif Just saw this...Frick dude, sorry. Do love the letter they attached. Start a claim on a rare NLA Porsche Clip smile.gif

Hey someone else attempt to spread the good will and ship Nick the little cable clip.

Mikey914
Gotta love USPS. Unfortunately we learned that anything more than paper (and sometimes even that) will get messed up in the letter sorting machines.
The padded craft envelope should (may) fair a little better.
KevinW
I always send my smalls in a padded envelope. The same thing happened to me. Someone sent me a free resistor for a “73” in an envelope, received the envelope no resistor. I checked, I happen to have a spare #22 if you still need one.
frostyf
QUOTE(KevinW @ Apr 25 2020, 02:25 PM) *

I always send my smalls in a padded envelope. The same thing happened to me. Someone sent me a free resistor for a “73” in an envelope, received the envelope no resistor. I checked, I happen to have a spare #22 if you still need one.

Kevin, yes please let me know what you want for it. Thanks
Nick
frostyf
QUOTE(KevinW @ Apr 25 2020, 02:25 PM) *

Kevin and Marlon,
Just wanted to say a big thanks to both of you. Replacement frunk clip arrived today, just looking at how it attaches to the lower catch.

Nick
mepstein
Put the end of the white cable housing through the clamp, letting about 1/4' be exposed and then bolt the clamp to the L shaped bracket. It holds the white housing an inch or so from the latch.
On the first pic, the clamp bolts to the bracket on the right side of the latch. The cable moves, the housing is fixed in place. Lube the cable before install.
frostyf
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 1 2020, 12:00 AM) *

Put the end of the white cable housing through the clamp, letting about 1/4' be exposed and then bolt the clamp to the L shaped bracket. It holds the white housing an inch or so from the latch.
On the first pic, the clamp bolts to the bracket on the right side of the latch. The cable moves, the housing is fixed in place. Lube the cable before install.

Thanks for the tip Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.