Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wavetrac LSD Install
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yeahmag
First and foremost, I am a HUGE Dr. Evil fan. He built the transmission I'm about to discuss and it's awesome. But, I race on a shoe string budget and every penny counts. Shipping would be at least another $200 round trip. So, with that in mind...

Is there anyone within an hours drive of Pasadena, Ca that might be able to help me install a Wavetrac LSD in to my trans? I've called Rancho, Vision, and a few others. No dice. My co-driver basically bought it for us and now I need to figure out how to get it installed.

Thanks.

-Aaron
Steve
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Apr 13 2020, 03:04 PM) *

First and foremost, I am a HUGE Dr. Evil fan. He built the transmission I'm about to discuss and it's awesome. But, I race on a shoe string budget and every penny counts. Shipping would be at least another $200 round trip. So, with that in mind...

Is there anyone within an hours drive of Pasadena, Ca that might be able to help me install a Wavetrac LSD in to my trans? I've called Rancho, Vision, and a few others. No dice. My co-driver basically bought it for us and now I need to figure out how to get it installed.

Thanks.

-Aaron

Did you tray AASE motors? They just went through my 915 trans and it has a wave trac in it.
http://www.aasemotors.com/wordpress/index.php
Blue6
2nd that on AASE in Fullerton. Why did Rancho turn you down?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.