Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Excel Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I don't know Excel very well. Can anyone help make me a graph of this data? I need the small numbers (<100) scaled up so that I can actually see the info. All I can do is get them overlapped at the bottom. wacko.gif

http://www.914world.com/members/markd/misc/datalog.xls

Thanks.
smrz914
I opened up the file and columns A-E are highlighted. Is this the data you want graphed? Headings for the columns would be nice so I know what is being graphed vs. what (ie. x-axis is RPM and y-axis is HP).
McMark
A-E are what I want. If I knew how to title the columns I would have.

They are:

A: RPM
B: Timing
C: MAP
D: TPS
E: Injector Pulse Width

biggrin.gif Thanks
Jake Raby
Mark, is that Kit Carlson FI values?? Its hard to tell.

If so I already have a spreadsheet made up for mapping a 3D table for them.

It seriously helped the interpolation of the values for me given the resolution of his system...
McMark
Yeah, it's KitCarlson. Any help would be appreciated. I'm just getting started with the data logging and Excel is kicking my ass right now.
Jake Raby
email me
productdevelopment@aircooledtechnology.com
I'm at that computer now and will shoot the file on over ASAP.

It has my final fuel map for my 2056 that was using Kit Carlson already loaded into it.. clap.gif
McMark
Email sent.

Just in case, my email is markd@mac.com
Jake Raby
Reply sent..
I gave you an added toy to play with as well while I was at it... boldblue.gif
McMark
Yipee! wink.gif Got them. Nice stuff. boldblue.gif Thanks.
grantsfo
Mark, Let me know if Jakes spreadsheet does the trick. I can setup a spreadsheet with chart that graphs these data points.
Jake Raby
No sweat!

Play with that extra one I sent and see what true CR is with cam changes- Its good stuff!
McMark
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Jul 6 2005, 10:37 PM)
Mark, Let me know if Jakes spreadsheet does the trick. I can setup a spreadsheet with chart that graphs these data points.

Jakes spreadsheet is a 3D graph of the VE table. I'd still like to see a graph of my data log. More info = better choices/understanding. wink.gif I'm uploading a much larger XLS file with more data. boldblue.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif Can someone make me a pretty graph?
Part Pricer

I made a graph. I wouldn't really call it pretty though.

McMark
Close! There's a line graph that doesn't plot the data points. clap.gif
Part Pricer
Like this?
McMark
Sumthin' weird about that. Doesn't look like my real data. confused24.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE (McMark @ Jul 7 2005, 03:31 PM)
Sumthin' weird about that. Doesn't look like my real data. confused24.gif

That's probably because I sorted the data by ascending by RPM. Here is the picture of the data as sent.

McMark
clap.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Here's what I came up with, without sorting the RPM values.
How do you attach an Excel file?
Britain Smith
Here it is with the MAP data plotted to coorespond to the other data. You can see good correlation between the values.

-Britain

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.