Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GATHERING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Ranch
And I am starting to plan a gathering now.
Team Sharp will have a Team NARP cook out and everyone will be invited.
I have already started collecting Racks of Ribs that are within 10% of 4 pounds. I used to try to get them all over 4 pounds but it is becoming extremely harder all the time. I like to cut the ribs in pairs because no one ever asked me for a rib. It's always "Got any Ribs" I currently have a dozen racks in the Reffer. And I am looking ever time I go to the store.

Looks like August before we will have that much Freedom.

I have hosted over 100 people 3 times here. My back lawn is over an acer So I have the room for a very large gathering. The most peps I had at a Team NARP Gathering was 86 with over 50 914's in the event. Now I know that that much partiicipation probably won't happen here. But I need to start something and make it ROLL big time. Come on you guys we have Speed Fest this fall, it will probably be at Daytona and we should bring a focce of teeners to the event. I have fed over 150 people at an PCA OCR event in El Toro. (Included people from PCA SDR as a combined event.) I only cooked them Burgers and dogs.

At the Speed Fest in Daytona International Raceway they use the Go-kart track for the Auto/Cross. I sure would like to run The AR there.

The new Team Sharp Headquarters is in DeLand, Flordia. About 30 miles west of Daytona Speedway.

Click to view attachment
Minerva's 914
Wow, sounds like FUN.

Following for more info, but let it be known, I'l interested
BENBRO02
I'm interested too. Where are you located exactly?
euro911
Joe's in 'DeLand of the free' poke.gif

It'd be a long, arduous drive, but I'd like to do it because I don't really like flying on commercial airliners these days dry.gif

If I can assure myself that the Cayman would be up for a drive all the way across the country (going through familiarizing myself with components that should be replaced at the current mileage interval), that would be a nice bucket list event for me, for sure.

idea.gif
914 Ranch
Nice Mark.
How cool is this, I made Mark's Bucket list...
I have driven from here to Menifee and in 47:45...
VegasRacer
I liked it better when Headquarters was in Huntington Beach. jsharp.gif
914 Ranch
Thanks John, sure was easier to get to you...
euro911
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Apr 14 2020, 07:25 AM) *
I liked it better when Headquarters was in Huntington Beach. jsharp.gif
agree.gif ... but it is what it is now smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.