Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Late targa Latches and Steering Rack Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JOEPROPER
Like it says, I'm looking for Targa Latches and Front under cover. Not sure if there are early and late but if so I need late. Car is a '75. Very good to excellent condition.
Thanks. Joe.
johnhora
Joe...I think I have an extra steering rack cover....will check the parts stash
porschetub
bdstone for the latches if he has any stock,bought rear ones he had reconditioned,very nicely done.
bdstone914
@JOEPROPER
' date='Apr 14 2020, 11:20 AM' post='2804282']
Like it says, I'm looking for Targa Latches and Front under cover. Not sure if there are early and late but if so I need late. Car is a '75. Very good to excellent condition.
Thanks. Joe.
[/quote]

Here is a set of late targa latches with remanufactured hooks.
I have several steering rack pans too.

JOEPROPER
Thanks for the responses. I should've been more specific. I need front targa latches. The handle part is missing from mine. Also looking for one of those small hole plugs that goes in the front targa pad above the visors. (In the picture)Click to view attachment
bdstone914
@JOEPROPER
' date='Apr 15 2020, 06:09 AM' post='2804568']
Thanks for the responses. I should've been more specific. I need front targa latches. The handle part is missing from mine. Also looking for one of those small hole plugs that goes in the front targa pad above the visors. (In the picture)Click to view attachment
[/quote]

I think all front targa latches are the same. I have a box of them. Just used notvtmrefinished.
JOEPROPER
@bdstone914
Are mine broken or just missing the handle? Do you have the little plug?
bdstone914
@JOEPROPER

date='Apr 15 2020, 06:53 AM' post='2804582']
@bdstone914
Are mine broken or just missing the handle? Do you have the little plug?
[/quote]
Probably just missing the plastic handle. That is what breaks most often.
Yes I have screw cover plugs

johnhora
Joe...
Here's the steering rack cover I have...
it's a decent solid one with no rust thru problems
good mounting holes
just needs surface rust to be cleaned up and painted
let me know if this would work.
Thanks...John

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JOEPROPER
@bdstone914
Paypal sent.
burton73
Hi Joe,

I somewhat remember a refreshed front suspension pan in the full rebuilt suspension that I sent to you. Have you gone through all the parts?

Best, Bob B
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 18 2020, 01:22 PM) *

Hi Joe,

I somewhat remember a refreshed front suspension pan in the full rebuilt suspension that I sent to you. Have you gone through all the parts?

Best, Bob B

Thanks Bob. This is for a different car. This one needs to be completed before I start on that one.
Mikey914
Got your hole plugs cheap -
https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/8...ior-screw-cover
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.