Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Chassis Rolling Stand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
roblav1
For sale, the chassis rolling stand I made for my latest build. Just put the car back on the ground today, and I don't plan on doing another 914 in my lifetime!

McMaster Carr US Made 750 lb casters on all four corners. Made (mostly) from a large commercial stainless steel sink. The stainless must be about 10 gauge. I tig'd it together with stainless rod... welds not as nice as Ben's but I wasn't as meticulous. I had the car almost completely together with the 930 engine in it and rolled around the garage all the time.

The strap is used to tension the corners to ensure everything lines up inside the donuts when fitting. One leg fell through while I installed the car on it, and it's sitting inside the tube.

Asking $250, obviously pick up, in Southeast Virginia.
roblav1
Oops!!! Wrong forum! Admins, request move??!!
roblav1
$150 would be good, but the dog doesn't come with it! My wife would rather we keep the dog and sell the stand... my last 914 project.

Question: anyone know how far off this would be to fit an old 911?
stevegm
PM sent
Tom_T
Can an Admin move this to Parts FS - as the OP requested - it'll help the seller reach folks looking for a chassis stand.

This is Cars & Rollers.

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
roblav1
Dolly is sold and to be used again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.