Jeroen
reports are very confusing/contradicting

latest "rumors" count 40 deaths and 150 seriously injured
bombing of 5 subwaystations and 3 busses
tdgray
Deepest sympathies and prayers for our Bristish brothers and sisters. sad.gif
ajracer
Truly Agree !

Our "Deepest sympathies and prayers for our British brothers and sisters".

May God Bless and comfort each one in these difficult days; we all need to

work together and show compassion whenever and wherever needed.

Let us all realize what is really important and cherish it and make this world

a better place to live.

Allan
xitspd
Jeroen,

Just got of the phone with friends in Manchester and London. 45 dead and over 1000 injured per SKY NEWS. It is a sad day in the UK one day after winning the Olympic bid for 2012. I had a office in the UK for 14 years. Today is their 911.
Mueller
man, that sucks....just a matter of time before "something" happened.....my wife, her mom and sister are going to London in Dec, they are pretty nervous now as am I.....
rhodyguy
3 blasts underground and one on a bus. london is shut down. the horror.

k
tat2dphreak
my deepest sympathies to those lost and hurt... this is sad.
grantsfo
Very sad. My prayers go out to all people hurt and to the families of the people killed. It will be interesting to see the British response and how greater Europe reacts to this senseless act.
vortrex
wait until it happens in nyc, the time is coming.
Howard
I get the feeling we will cross the political line here soon and admin will delete this thread. Let's take it here
SLITS
sad.gif

I'm not going to say anything so that this doesn't turn political, but......

user posted image

the perps deserve the above
tdgray
QUOTE (vortrex @ Jul 7 2005, 10:06 AM)
wait until it happens in nyc, the time is coming.

Blunt but true....

It is not "if" anymore but "when"

Truely sad state of affairs. sad2.gif
Hawktel
CNN says 33 dead, and 300 injured now.

I'm sorry this came to Britain. I'm very sorry for them. I hope if there is anything the US can do for them, they would just ask.

On the good side, Lodon has alot of cameras. Hopefully something was caught, and is actionable. It won't bring back the 33, but hopefully they can obtain justice.
vortrex
what does it really matter though? chances are the people who did this died. even if not, so you put a handful of people in jail. big deal. there is a line for as long as you can see of others willing to step up and do the same thing. maybe when this is happening on a daily or weekly occurence in nyc our gov will finally step up and do something about terrorism.
nebreitling
whatever honest al. no one deserved this. don't be an ass.

very sad. had to call a few friends just now to make sure they were fine. they all are (whew), but my heart goes out to the victims and their families.
Gary#
QUOTE (ajracer @ Jul 7 2005, 05:46 AM)
Truly Agree !

a better place to live.

Allan

...and then drop the BIG - ONE like we should have done already rather than send our young men & women into a middle east "Holy War".
Jake Raby
Al,
no matter what the rules may have been these guys didn't deserve this.... Thats just wrong.

I have a ton of UK friends- there are tons of RAT engines there..

The things that I believe should be done to any person engaging in even the thought of terrorism are way too cruel and unusual to post......

We are walking the political line way too close on this one fellas!
neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 7 2005, 05:53 AM)
man, that sucks....just a matter of time before "something" happened.....my wife, her mom and sister are going to London in Dec, they are pretty nervous now as am I.....

My sister and her family are leaving for London in a couple of weeks...

Wonder if that will happen now... sad.gif

Mark Henry
QUOTE (Honest_Al @ Jul 7 2005, 10:55 AM)
They are just reaping what they sowed when they changed their immigration laws. It was only about a month ago that I saw news footage of Muslims in Britain shouting “Death to Blair”.

Alfred...fuck off dhead.gif
Alison Baker
QUOTE (Honest_Al @ Jul 7 2005, 06:55 AM)
They are just reaping what they sowed when they changed their immigration laws. It was only about a month ago that I saw news footage of Muslims in Britain shouting “Death to Blair”.

Dont be such an ass about that.......I am orginally from Scotland UK and NOONE deserves anything......What do you say

about 9/11?
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Honest_Al @ Jul 7 2005, 06:55 AM)

That's not really a fair statement. Not all of the "People" of London agreed to relax their immigration laws, their government did with the help of "probably" the majority (Oh, wait, does London have a democracy?). It's just like not everyone here likes Bush, but he's our President because obviously some people do.
Mark Henry
Alison it's Alfred...just ignore him...his account will be gone shortly...again rolleyes.gif

He's just a stromberg.gif
ClayPerrine
He is gone again. Thanks to everyone here who notified me that he was back.

ar15.gif alfred.gif

Keeping up with Alfred is kinda like playing wack-a mole. He pops up, and we hammer him down.

Maybe someone should keep score on the admins. 1 Point for each time they remove alfred. lol2.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 7 2005, 07:17 AM)

ar15.gif alfred.gif

Who's honest-al? Did I miss something?
SLITS
QUOTE ("7" @ Jul 7 2005, 08:05 AM)
QUOTE (ajracer @ Jul 7 2005, 05:46 AM)
Truly Agree !

a better place to live.  

Allan

...and then drop the BIG - ONE like we should have done already rather than send our young men & women into a middle east "Holy War".

Several "Big Ones".......just to be sure!
Grimstead
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jul 7 2005, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 7 2005, 05:53 AM)

My sister and her family are leaving for London in a couple of weeks...

Wonder if that will happen now... sad.gif

No worries. London is an incredible city and I'm sure if they still go they will have a wonderful time. Nothing can stop the English people. But it will be a pain getting around with parts of the tubeway closed.
SLITS
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Jul 7 2005, 08:18 AM)

ar15.gif  :alfred:

When you read a statement like that with 1 post.....well, it wasn't to hard to figure out.
914GT
Here is an example of what's been going on in the UK.
tat2dphreak
the dick has already gotten more of a response than he deserves... ar15.gif

new info:
Report: Islamic Group Claims London Blasts

Four London Blasts Kill 40, Injure 300

don't know how much is the truth yet though...

ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Jul 7 2005, 09:18 AM)

ar15.gif  :alfred:

Honest_Al aka Alfred aka PITA......

He is the resident troll. We keep killing him, and he keeps reconstituting himself back in another persona.
tdgray
If there is a positive to this dry.gif

It is that the Brits are experienced with terrorism. IRA and that jazz.

They should come through this as a nation just fine.
SLITS
QUOTE (914GT @ Jul 7 2005, 08:20 AM)

two cement blocks, tied to his ankles, dropped in the ocean......he can talk all the way down.
Alison Baker
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Jul 7 2005, 07:15 AM)
Alison it's Alfred...just ignore him...his account will be gone shortly...again rolleyes.gif

He's just a stromberg.gif

I dont care who it is, he or they should not say a thing like that !

914GT
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 7 2005, 08:24 AM)

two cement blocks, tied to his ankles, dropped in the ocean......he can talk all the way down.

And we have people like this in our country too.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 7 2005, 07:21 AM)
He is the resident troll. We keep killing him, and he keeps reconstituting himself back in another persona.

laugh.gif Oh, ok. The resident turd...hehehe.
SLITS
QUOTE (914GT @ Jul 7 2005, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 7 2005, 08:24 AM)

And we have people like this in our country too.

Well, he looks like a candidate for sealing in the "Grand Canyon Caverns" with Bob (Route 66 Classic.."inside" joke).
Mark Henry
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Jul 7 2005, 11:25 AM)

He's just a  :stromberg:

Why do you think he's history wink.gif

He's a total dick who's gets off on causing stromberg.gif

He loves your reaction...it's what he wants...he's a waste of skin.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Jul 7 2005, 10:25 AM)

I agree Allison, he's a resident lurker, racist cocksucker, who posts on here and then his account is immediately banned... then he starts another account and we ban that, and delete those posts... he's like an annoying gnat, he gets swatted and he comes right back... except a gnat is more evolved.
tdgray
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 7 2005, 11:17 AM)

Keeping up with Alfred is kinda like playing wack-a mole. He pops up, and we hammer him down.

Maybe someone should keep score on the admins. 1 Point for each time they remove alfred. lol2.gif

Whack an Alfred.... a fun new game biggrin.gif

Just doesn't have the same ring to it though unsure.gif
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 7 2005, 07:30 AM)
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Jul 7 2005, 10:25 AM)

I agree Allison, he's a resident lurker, racist cocksucker, who posts on here and then his account is immediately banned... then he starts another account and we ban that, and delete those posts... he's like an annoying gnat, he gets swatted and he comes right back... except a gnat is more evolved.

Oh!! I think I heard something about this guy a long while back. I guess you guys do a good job of getting rid of his traces as I think this is the first time I've been witness to it.

Good job guys!!! pray.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 7 2005, 07:24 AM)

agree.gif

I wonder how these people can have these "rallies / confrence / whatever" in our country or elsewhere and not end up on the receiving end of a gun cleaning accident.

BANG BANG BANG .........Oops, didn't know it was loaded
fighting19.gif
brer
My sympathies for those affected. Truly horrible and my heart is there with them.

You can bank on the fact that the rest of London will soldier on. People will continue to go out, and even show up for work. They have lived with this sort of thing for years and there is no way a Brit will give in and let something like this get him down for long. If they did they would not be happy with themselves. Its in their blood to stand up to adversity and hardship. they do it every day, hard as coffin nails.

Pull your socks up mates and put the kettle on. Tomorrow is another day.
xitspd
My lastest phone call from the UK reported that 45 were dead and 350 injured. SKY NEWS has revised down their prior estimate. The shock is wearing off and the population is getting very pissed off!
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (xitspd @ Jul 7 2005, 08:17 AM)
My lastest phone call from the UK reported that 45 were dead and 350 injured. SKY NEWS has revised down their prior estimate. The shock is wearing off and the population is getting very pissed off!

Well, I hope they can do more than our government can. Probably not, though.
brer
racial violence is a distinct possibility.
xitspd
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Jul 7 2005, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (xitspd @ Jul 7 2005, 08:17 AM)
My lastest phone call from the UK reported that 45 were dead and 350 injured.  SKY NEWS has revised down their prior estimate.  The shock is wearing off and the population is getting very pissed off!

Well, I hope they can do more than our government can. Probably not, though.

agree.gif However they are a tough lot. Their Island Nation mind set gives them strength. Downtown London is full of the memories of WW2. Old bulidings standing next to newer buildings that were bombed out.
914GT
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Jul 7 2005, 08:41 AM)
I wonder how these people can have these "rallies / confrence / whatever" in our country or elsewhere and not end up on the receiving end of a gun cleaning accident.

Happens all the time. Check out the video available here.
ClayPerrine
Why you should not mess with the English....

English Soccer Hooligans.

pastordavid
I just wanted to add my support for the brits. It is truly a sad day, but the words of Blair regarding the G6 summit ring true for all of Britian - The terrorists will not get what they want, we will not cower in fear.

God is crying, along with the families and friends that have lost loved ones this morning. Isn't it astounding how cruel we can be o each other.

And by the way admins, thank you for being ever watchful for "Alfreds"

pastordavid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.