Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 soft oil line set large capacity
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
These lines are from the tank (2 30mm hoses) and then connect to a stock style scavenge line to oil tank (1 30mm)

These are new cohline fittings and unused. Priced at $295 shipped
Luke M
Hi Ben,

So these will mount to a factory 6 oil tank then the factory 6 oil cooler?
If these are larger then the factory 6 lines then I'm interested in one set.
Could you also post a pic too please.

Thanks,
mb911
QUOTE(Luke M @ Apr 17 2020, 02:37 PM) *

Hi Ben,

So these will mount to a factory 6 oil tank then the factory 6 oil cooler?
If these are larger then the factory 6 lines then I'm interested in one set.
Could you also post a pic too please.

Thanks,

Luke they would be factory on the inlet side and then larger then the standard 26mm on the scavange side.. I will see what I can find for picture as they are boxed up already. .

This is a sample picture.. It includes the scavenge side which is 26mm in this picture.Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
Same here Ben. @MB911

The non 914/6 oil cooler adapter is pretty obvious. Not so clear on what the other two lines feed.

Any call out to the PET diagram and/or a photo would be useful.

Very Interested if you have multiple sets and/or if they don't work for Luke. As you know I've been piecing together bits over time in anticipation of a six conversion. Still waiting on Ollies to finish machine work but they say they are getting close biggrin.gif Have your #18 hard line replica sitting on stand-by.

Click to view attachment
mb911
So 2 lines connect from the oil tank to the oil cooler. The 3rd line which is actually the large capacity connects from the scavenge line (hardline) and goes back to the tank. For @superhawk996 this part is easy for you as you have to get fittings for you tank anyway..

The reason for 2 lines on the feed side is that it comes back from the tank and then jogs in front of the trailing arm then jogs back to the oil cooler.. There is a union there..

So tentatively the complete set is sold.. But I do have 1 extra large capacity scavenge soft line and that would be $70 shipped.. It would work perfectly for you @superhawk996 .. I can get more lines but I try to order them in multiples so that it makes money sense.

I can also take pictures of my set up on the feed side if that helps.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 18 2020, 09:02 AM) *

So 2 lines connect from the oil tank to the oil cooler. The 3rd line which is actually the large capacity connects from the scavenge line (hardline) and goes back to the tank. For @superhawk996 this part is easy for you as you have to get fittings for you tank anyway..

The reason for 2 lines on the feed side is that it comes back from the tank and then jogs in front of the trailing arm then jogs back to the oil cooler.. There is a union there..

So tentatively the complete set is sold.. But I do have 1 extra large capacity scavenge soft line and that would be $70 shipped.. It would work perfectly for you @superhawk996 .. I can get more lines but I try to order them in multiples so that it makes money sense.

@mb911

I think these lines were basically the soft line kit you used to offer on your site. I have no issues waiting for a full set if you're going to get more eventually. As stated I don't even have a case in my hands yet so there is no hurry.

I'd definately be willing to take the hard line to tank transition off your hands now and then wait until you get more of the other lines as demand (in addition to me) warrants.
mb911
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Apr 18 2020, 05:13 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 18 2020, 09:02 AM) *

@mb911

I think these lines were basically the soft line kit you used to offer on your site. I have no issues waiting for a full set if you're going to get more eventually. As stated I don't even have a case in my hands yet so there is no hurry.

I'd definately be willing to take the hard line to tank transition off your hands now and then wait until you get more of the other lines as demand (in addition to me) warrants.

That sounds fine by me.. The website is getting out of date I need to have someone update it..

Let me know that you for sure want the single line and I will order the other softlines when I have multiple orders..
Superhawk996
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 18 2020, 09:20 AM) *

Let me know that you for sure want the single line and I will order the other softlines when I have multiple orders..

@mb911

Yup I'll take the single line and just wait until it makes sense for you to do the multiple orders on the other two. Paypal sent.
mb911
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Apr 18 2020, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 18 2020, 09:20 AM) *

@mb911

Yup I'll take the single line and just wait until it makes sense for you to do the multiple orders on the other two. Paypal sent.

Sounds good.. Everything is sold..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.