Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: '73 2L Cooling Sheet Metal - GONE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
All gone!

Free for the picking, full sheet metal from a 1973 2L DJet. Fan, fan housing, cooling tin, brackets, etc. I'm disassembling a 2L for long block parts and these will go, either to you or to the scrapper.

Condition is decent. I did not inspect it intently but it seems whole, and I don't think the engine was ever disassembled prior so it should all be there. A mouse had set up shop on top so there's some rust but not anything that cannot be blasted off. I was able to extract all screws without damage save one, and I left that one in so you can give it a shot to remove (I'll give you the cheese-head screws too if you want them but I don't suggest re-using them). I'll also give you the oil cooler with the side bracket there and you can look over the engine on the stand to see if there's other brackets you need.

If you're interested then PM me and we'll do our social-distancing diligence to let you take it all away. Westfield District of Middletown just off I-91.
seanpaulmc
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.