Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still looking for 914-6 headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
mlindner
As title says, looking for a nice set of headers for a 2.2L (1 1/5 OD). Just thought if any of you are upgrading to a 3.0 or larger and have a small set laying around. Best, Mark
sixnotfour
I have some maybe...ill measure em..
Matt Romanowski
I bought headers from MSDS and they are really nice. Great to work with, good price, and a nice product.
914 Ranch
My cars have no budget, there for I have to scrounge everything that goes into my 914 fantasies. And my fantasies are pretty extreme. 25 years with The County of Los Angeles thought me how to get the job done moving things around.
Marty has 3 what I call calendar cars. If we put together another calendar he will have 3 months of cars in it. #40, the 914 GTR and a turbo -6 with a horizontal fan...
I still have no budget but my race car has MSDS headers.
Mark Henry
I also have MSDS headers with ceramic coating, bought (traded) them barely used. I'd sell them as I'd like to get a set of Ben's heat exchangers with bigger primaries, but not till the end of the season.
But likely with shipping from Canada it wouldn't be worth it for both of us.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 19 2020, 04:08 PM) *

1 5/8 rusty mad.gif
mlindner
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 3 2020, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 19 2020, 04:08 PM) *

1 5/8 rusty mad.gif

Thanks for looking, really need 1 1/2OD for a 2.2. Thanks,Mark
Charles Freeborn
Maybe these? I've got the 4 cyl version on my car. Very well made.
http://www.gt-racing.com/porsche-914-europ...t-914-6-112-sa/
mskala
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ May 20 2020, 02:43 PM) *

I bought headers from MSDS and they are really nice. Great to work with, good price, and a nice product.

agree.gif
mlindner
Thanks everyone for the help. Had to go with the best from Ben (mb911). Just a great piece of work. MarkClick to view attachment
Charles Freeborn
Very nice!
mepstein
There's never any disappointment opening a box from Ben. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.