Full Version: It's new video Saturday!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Keep it clean, fellas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6Scxbh2Rc

Big Len
Thanks Ian !!!
StarBear
Thanks! I really enjoy your videos - clear, well explained and work!
Jamie
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Apr 18 2020, 06:54 AM) *

Just pull the boxes and run them through the dishwasher!
PanelBilly
Yesterday was buetiful in Seattle, s I decided to take the car out for a drive. Figured I’d have Julie video part of the adventure for the virtual meetup that were planning. She held he iPad up for about 10 minutes trying o make sure to keep it steady as I raced around the corners. I’ve been playing with the imovie app so Han some footage to cut up would be good.

Turns out she never started the video, so when we got home, here’s what I found on the photo library. And today raining.

Click to view attachment
iankarr
QUOTE(Jamie @ Apr 18 2020, 01:05 PM) *

QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Apr 18 2020, 06:54 AM) *

Just pull the boxes and run them through the dishwasher!

Great idea! Def gonna try that.
JOEPROPER
aktion035.gif Great video>
ValcoOscar
Keep them coming Ian beer3.gif

Your videos make me want to dance!

Click to view attachment
jack20
Ian, I discovered your great videos today. I removed my lower dash, popped out the vents and cleaned them up. Then I de fogged the gauges in the console. Two nice instant gratification projects done in a few hours.

You’re really good at this. Thanks for taking the time to make these excellent videos.
Jack
iankarr
Thanks, guys. I shot this one a while ago and quarantine is helping me catch up! @valcoOscar next time I want to see some real video wink.gif. @jack20 and @starbear - really appreciate the kind words. @panelbilly that shot is hilarious. Been there, done that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.