Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel injector rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shadygrady
Help! I need several green injectors. Are they hard to rebuild. Are rebuild kits / parts available? Is there a source for rebuilt injectors?

Thanks
Grady
ndfrigi
check this for sale injectors

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=344862
moneysmarts
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Apr 18 2020, 09:21 AM) *

Help! I need several green injectors. Are they hard to rebuild. Are rebuild kits / parts available? Is there a source for rebuilt injectors?

Thanks
Grady

I have used a semi-retired German guy who has been rebuilding / servicing/ flow-testing injectors for many years. Really nice guy. Ship them to him in MA, he will turn them around in just a few days like new.
You can call him too, to discuss. Very reasonable, like $65 for a set of 4.

http://hurstinjectorservice.com/
mepstein
I've sent hundreds of injectors to Mr Injector and 100% satisfied. All the people I've recommended him to have been happy. About $18 per + ship. Comes back flow tested with all new seals and hose. Look and work like new. Takes about a week round trip if you send usps priority small box. www.mrinjector.us
Cairo94507
I would just add that I had my injectors rebuilt (3.2 with Motronic) and they sat for about 1 1/2 years before being installed and then they all leaked and were no good. Apparently they do not sit well and need to be installed pretty soon after being rebuilt. I ended up having to buy 6 new injectors at about $2K. I was not pleased. beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 18 2020, 02:05 PM) *

I would just add that I had my injectors rebuilt (3.2 with Motronic) and they sat for about 1 1/2 years before being installed and then they all leaked and were no good. Apparently they do not sit well and need to be installed pretty soon after being rebuilt. I ended up having to buy 6 new injectors at about $2K. I was not pleased. beerchug.gif

Michael - Wow. Hopefully all your bad luck with the car is behind you. beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have at least a hundred on the shelf, and fuel injection corp rebuilds them

QUOTE(shadygrady @ Apr 18 2020, 10:21 AM) *

Thanks
Grady

ThinAir
I have used Witch Hunter Performance injector service to have mine rebuilt and calibrated. I've used them for multiple vehicles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.