Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: clasp that holds air intake elbow to air cleaner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
I have an early 914-4 (1972) car which came with the original oil bath air filter. Somehow when the car came to me it was missing the metal clasp that is supposed to attach the intake rubber elbow to the air cleaner unit. It should be a small metal part that clasps with a metal ring that goes onto the elbow, and clasps onto the air cleaner. I need this part.

Also I am looking for the steel push-pull cable that is connected to the red (lowest) lever on the HVAC control on the dash. To be more clear, this is not the lever that is on the floor behind the shifter; it is one of the three levers, two of which control the fresh air intake, and the third (red in color, and lowest in the controller) which controls where the hot air goes. I don't need the HVAC control. All I need is the steel push-pull cable that goes in the sleeve and actuates the valve in the front trunk, near the fuel tank. It should be a steel cable about 1.5-1.6mm thick, with a little S shape bend at one end.

Let me know if you have either of these.

Thanks,
Andrei.
KevinW
I have the steel push-pull cable that I can send you.

PM me your address
andreic
Several people offered the cable, but no one seems to have the clasp. Is this one of the unobtanium pieces?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.