Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Dwell Meter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sjhenry1075
Looking to purchase a dwell meter so I'm able to set the dwell angle in my 71.

Thank you.
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Apr 20 2020, 07:26 AM) *

Looking to purchase a dwell meter so I'm able to set the dwell angle in my 71.

Thank you.

Plenty of used ones on eBay

Amazon (and others) have new

GregAmy
Ah, using the dwell meter. A talent long lost, along with using an oscilloscope.

I have one if you can't find one. I presume it works, haven't used it in years and I have nothing to test it on (street car is Microsquirt and race car is Mallory). No idea what it's worth, but a 6-pack of a good MD/local IPA plus shipping would no doubt cover it.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Apr 20 2020, 11:26 AM) *

Ah, using the dwell meter. A talent long lost, along with using an oscilloscope.

I have one if you can't find one. I presume it works, haven't used it in years and I have nothing to test it on (street car is Microsquirt and race car is Mallory). No idea what it's worth, but a 6-pack of a good MD/local IPA plus shipping would no doubt cover it.

I appreciate your response; however, I was just offered one for no charge from a neighbor. I'd be happy to ship you a local IPA though. Any favorites?
GregAmy
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Apr 20 2020, 10:39 AM) *

I appreciate your response; however, I was just offered one for no charge from a neighbor. I'd be happy to ship you a local IPA though. Any favorites?

See? This is one of many reasons why I'm a member of this forum.

I love trying new stuff. If you're aware a particularly good option (or mix-packs optionS), I'd love to try it and would be gracious to compensate you for your efforts. Hit me with a PM and I'll send you an address to ship.

Thanks!

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.