Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday run with World members!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BuddyV
Well..... we couldn't take it any longer!!!! We had to drive!!!!!

Thanks to Chris (Tygaboy) and Mark (MarkHoward) for meeting up..... and for keeping your distance.

One new car.... one old car..... and one a$$-dragger.

Nice day driving from Petaluma to the coast..... the long way around. Planning another one soon.

Cheers!

beerchug.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
BuddyV
The start..... piratenanner.gif
BuddyV
Clear day.....
BuddyV
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment ...
BuddyV
beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
Nice...I like Mark's head gear drunk.gif

Oscar
markhoward
Was great to meet up with Chris, Lori, and Robert. We definitely need to do this again. Chris, you really know the right roads to hit!
BuddyV

I like the reactions on BOTH guys..... the 911 guy is acting like "So... the motor is in the.... middle????"

And the new 911 owner is like "Yawwwnnn….. these guys brought a knife to a gun fight."

lol-2.gif Click to view attachment
Andyrew
Great pics!!! Wish I was there! Why is it that I didn't recognize Chris in normal street clothes vs his Red Barn grub clothes? wink.gif

Those pictures do not do the GTS justice.... That car is drop dead gorgeous... (Centerlocks anyone?)
tygaboy
Robert - Thanks for organizing and for the great pics.
We had: So. Much. Fun. You know you married the right one when she says "Hell YES, I'm going on the drive with you!" Lori loved it. wub.gif
Just sorry we had to "turn off" and head back a bit early.

I have a TON more roads to share so we should be fine for months of drives.
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Robarabian
Great job and nice photos. I couldn't handle it either... did 125 miles in my Cayman...Left the Teener for next weekend.. alternating now..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.