Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Newly rebuilt Shift bar & Aluminum Billet Rausch and Spiegel 911 Coupler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
I put this together shift bar/coupler combo a couple months ago when i blew out my OEM bushing and could not ge t the training pin for the coupler out, but while waiting for this to be assembled and get here i was able to finally press it out and reassemble, so i don’t need 2 shift bars, so this one is up for sale.

first I sourced a newly powder coated bar from Bruce Stone, who has a jig to make sure they are perfectly aligned, then we sent it to Raush and Spiegel in Colorado where they installed their billet coupler and bushing by tapping the bar for the 2 set screws that hold their retaining pin and new bushings.

I have not had this on my car at this point. if there I don’t sell it i will pull my other one and sell that one(it has stock coupler with bronze bushings).
all that said the price is just under what i have into this.

Thanks for looking.
$350 + shipping.

- new price, reduced to $300 ( 5-4-2020)

Phil
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif

for a new price

$300, packed and ready to go, just PM me your zip for a ship charge.

Phil
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ May 4 2020, 10:02 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

for a new price

$300, packed and ready to go, just PM me your zip for a ship charge.

Phil

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

price decrease $275+ship

the shift bar is newly powder coated, from Bruce Stone, checked for perfect alignment before painting. The end of the bar has cone screws for retention of the pin not just pressed like factory, easy to remove and replace bushings, which are the round not oval type from R&S from their racing line, as is the coupler. Bronze bushings could easily be fit if desired. The current price reflects what I have in this cost-wise not including shipping and taxes etc, but purely cost of parts from Bruce and R&S.

Phil
pt_700
pm sent
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.