Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schnorr washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porschef
Getting ready for a suspension bushing renewal and realize I’ll need new ones. Can someone provide the size needed?

I assume they’re single use

TIA

Joe
914e
CV joint bolts ? M8
Porschef
Ok, I assume that would be the washer size?
Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(Porschef @ Apr 21 2020, 08:53 AM) *

Ok, I assume that would be the washer size?
Thanks

I get them here. You will pay less for 100 than if you buy them from common suppliers.
I can send you a set of 16 for $10 shipped.

@porschef
Porschef
Thanks Bruce, but I’m in a bit of a scramble to get them for tomorrow.

Appreciated
914e
McMaster can be amazingly fast. Back when I was building prototype devices, I could order before 4pm with ground shipping and the parts would go from LA to Phoenix before lunch the next day. The warehouse must be connected to a UPS hub. Grainger also seems to have them. I'm not sure why they are so hard to find in automotive stores. Chances are a local Porsche dealer would have them, it would seem they would use them all the time. I was looking for them myself this over the weekend. I think I just ended up adding them to my weekly 914rubber order. I'm starting to wonder if I can claim Mark as a dependent.
iankarr
Belmetric.com is in Massachusetts and usually takes no more than 2 days standard. I think they can overnight as well.

And yes, the Schnoor washers are single use. Wish I had some for ya!
Porschef
That’s what’s happening, coming from Belmetrric

Thanks Ian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.