Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: transmission rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Al Meredith
I'm in the process of rebuilding several 901 ( 914) transmissions I can do tail shift or side shift . For the auto X and track people I have lots of spare gears and depending on your preference may be able to find the gear you want. +/- $900 . Al PM me for details Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
euro911
That's a great deal aktion035.gif

Unfortunately, I don't need any. Have 2 side-shifters & 1 tail-shifter that THOMAS rebuilt before he returned to the Fatherland.
RFoulds
I am interested. My race car has super strong gear box, recently rebuilt by Transaxle Engineering. Unfortunately, geared too short for the tracks I run. I bought the car already completed and dont have gear charts. If I remove just the gear stack and ship to you, can you restack with new gear choices?

Or, I may just buy a second box from you with the geas I need.
7TPorsh
Is it possible to change out 5th gear to make it a little more overdrive? I am running low profile tires and would like a highway gear.
Al Meredith
go to Dr. Evil's page here at "Member Vendors" and you will find a gear chart for the 901 transmission. You will see there that the 914 stock gear set uses a "ZD" for 5th. That is the highest gear they offer for our transmission. Al
rolmedo
I would like one for my 75. I will reach out.
Al Meredith
The ZD is already in there from stock. AL
RobD615
I'm interested too. Building a 914-6 and have a 73' side shifter to rebuild. I'm a newbee… can you call me? 703.843-8674 Thanks, Rob
David.laRuse
I am interested in having a Rebuild done for a Trans. Could you email me? David wendyanddavid@hotmail.com
TA951
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Apr 22 2020, 02:02 PM) *

I'm in the process of rebuilding several 901 ( 914) transmissions I can do tail shift or side shift . For the auto X and track people I have lots of spare gears and depending on your preference may be able to find the gear you want. +/- $900 . Al PM me for details Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

yes have 2 please call me to discuss todd 8633979104
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.