Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay 914/6 conversion car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
HERE

I know this car well, this car is usually the TTOD at our local SCCA regions AX. Check out the location of the oil cooler. Seems to work fine for Indiana heat not sure in AZ or other hotter places. Seller is a good guy, a fellow 914 nut. If I had the extra $$$ right now I would be talking to him about it. dry.gif
ClayPerrine
That is a great idea for cooling the engine, but it is like a set of sidepipes on a Corvette.... a great way to burn the crap out of your leg getting in or out of the car.

I have seen one somewhere around here that was done like that. IIRC it was at the AX at one of the last 2 rambles. But I don't remember the details.

nynone4
I saw this car last Sunday at a Central Illinois autocross - and was soundly trounced by it and the owner. The organizers bumped SM (the class my Cooper S runs), and SM2 - the fastest of which was this 914. Nice car. VERY fast, and well driven. He beat me by over a second and a half in raw time on a mid-40 second course. wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.