Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hell hole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fsh2liv
I was told by a fellow member of such. Does it exist? I can't find it. Mines a '73.

Thanks,

Mark
Literati914
Look at the same area (well, feel rather than look) on the Left hand side of the engine bay..if it hasn't been replaced (that side usually doesn't need to be), then you'll notice a finger sized hole in the area you'd imagine it would drain from. Same hole should exist on the driver's side. IF someone hand formed and repaired the hell-hole area for a repair in the past, they may have mistakenly not included it. You need one tho, and could add it.
fsh2liv
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Apr 22 2020, 08:41 PM) *

Look at the same area (well, feel rather than look) on the Left hand side of the engine bay..if it hasn't been replaced (that side usually doesn't need to be), then you'll notice a finger sized hole in the area you'd imagine it would drain from. Same hole should exist on the driver's side. IF someone hand formed and repaired the hell-hole area for a repair in the past, they may have mistakenly not included it. You need one tho, and could add it.

OK, I can't find it in my shop books, and the heater fan's in the way. Thank you I'll keep on. I need it as the "hole" is fine. Add it for sure.
cary
Might still have a drain nipple in it.
rgalla9146
Drain hole, drain nipple.....clogged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.