Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Valve adjust, oil change, tuneup.. they haven't touched it yet. smile.gif

'Maybe tomorrow..'...

M
ArtechnikA
Amazon hasn't delivered their copy of the Haynes manual to them yet...
Allan
How come you're not doing it yourself?
redshift
pinch.gif carbonated nostril beverage....

I expected this, but not til late yesterday, when I called, and Frank (the phone guy) 'remembered' that the 'other' Porsche guy is off this week, and Jim is trying to get to it asap..

So, if he gives me the setup for two more scenes, and just 2 more characters (could even be telephone characters) we have a sitcom.

smile.gif

M
redshift
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jul 7 2005, 05:08 PM)
How come you're not doing it yourself?

mad.gif

What? Are you crazy!?

M
Joe Bob
That would ruin his manicure....or his goat skin gloves...
balljoint
First they have to find the 914world.com.

Then they have to join.

Then they have to figure out how to use the search function.

Then they have to spend 3 days playing in the sandbox.

Then they have to get involved in an on-line argument.

Then they have to figure out how to fix your car.

Then they will start to find other things that they should fix while they are in there.

Expect your car to be on jackstands inside 2 weeks and ready to roll just into the year 2010.

smile.gif
redshift
lol

My guy has been working on air cooled cars since '68, but I always leave a note about timing, and clearances as a reminder.

M
SGB
What do they do that constitutes a "tune-up'? I'll bet you know more 'bout tweakin the FI, so couldn't be more'n cap & rotor. Do you still run points & condenser? Plugs can be a bitch to get to. Oil has always been pretty easy I think, and I don't want anyone else torquing the oil screen nut. Of course, since my car is so low, I do have to put iit up on stands even to change the oil.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 7 2005, 02:11 PM)
pinch.gif carbonated nostril beverage....

I expected this, but not til late yesterday, when I called, and Frank (the phone guy) 'remembered' that the 'other' Porsche guy is off this week, and Jim is trying to get to it asap..

Mmmmm....maybe he's been preoccupied sheeplove.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.