Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Hirschmann Antenna
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tyfighter123
Hirschmann Antenna 65214268-1 P903445 Black
$20 +ship Thank you for the replies guys! Price adjusted.
TonyA
I don't mean any disrespect but what is the difference between the one for sale here or the one on e bay for $25.00
tyfighter123
None taken drunk.gif I honestly do not know all the differences for the Hirschmann antennas, maybe other members do and can educate us?

QUOTE(TonyA @ Apr 23 2020, 06:05 PM) *

I don't mean any disrespect but what is the difference between the one for sale here or the one on e bay for $25.00

914_7T3
A NOS Hirschmann could fetch north of $100 for the right buyer. A NOS Bosch Blue tip is easily worth more than double the Hirschmann thanks to the 356 guys. Adding some photos of recent purchases as a reference

Bosch

Click to view attachment

Hirschmann

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The black Hirschmann featured for sale is the readily available modern day version and is worth what retail sites are selling them at in the $25-$35 range.
tyfighter123
Thank you I have edited the price.

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 23 2020, 07:53 PM) *

A NOS Hirschmann could fetch north of $100 for the right buyer. A NOS Bosch Blue tip is easily worth more than double the Hirschmann thanks to the 356 guys.

The black one featured is the readily available modern day version and is worth what retail sites are selling them at in the $25-$35 range.

tyfighter123
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.