Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest issue 000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SKL1
Just got my latest issue of 000 and started to flip through it and see a picture of my car!! Some friends in IA who have been finally getting some of the kudos they deserve for their restoration work at Stalltek, in Wellman IA have a big article...

They do some amazing 356 work (and 911's) but have done a few 914 projects, including my '73 2.0 they did a few years ago. Nice to see it getting some props!!

Thanks Pete!!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
SKL1
Those pix were taken the day my son and picked the car up and trailered it back to West Des Moines...Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
Looks great! I got the magazine and was admiring / envying the reflections down the side. beerchug.gif
914-300Hemi
Car looks great. The article was great but never mentioned why they have a 914 graveyard.
horizontally-opposed
That's your red 914?? Too cool, and should have connected those dots. Maybe.

As I worked through that text, I was amazed by the Schlabaughs. Seriously undersung.

And the reason there's a 914 graveyard is…they like 914s. When I grow up, I'd like to send my 914 there for its final paint job of my lifetime. Good to have goals...

Cheers,
Jameel
Stu,

Great article indeed! Did you catch that line about two crazy Abrahams joining in the fun?
SKL1
You bet I did! And they got Tom in there too!

Hope all is well in Cedar Rapids...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.