Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: One Stinkin' Headlight Eyebrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Does anyone have a driver's side headlight eyebrow I can buy cheap or even just borrow? I'm replacing a BUNCH of metal around a headlight bucket and want to line everything up before welding it in place. I picked up a couple in good condition for my project car somewhere a while back and apparently I ended up with two passenger side eyebrows, not a L/R pair headbang.gif

I think I have finally come to terms with the fact that one of my weakest cognitive capabilities is orienting geometric objects in different ways. Not a good thing when you're trying to put metal back in place on a car. Or when you play your wife in scrabble or similar games. My wife kicks my ass in scrabble every game even though (I think) I have a broader vocabulary.

TIA!
Al Meredith
What color do you want? What that means is that I have plenty of these. Email me your ship to address and I'll get one out early tomorrow . Just reimburse me for the freight. OH! drivers side or passengers side if there is a difference . AL ljgmere@aol.com
BeatNavy
That's awesome, Al, thank you sir. I'll shoot you an email. Paint color doesn't matter. I need driver's side, which means (I believe, better check me on this smile.gif ) that as it's right-side up the LEFT side will be wider.

Thanks again!

rob
SixerJ
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 24 2020, 06:45 PM) *

That's awesome, Al, thank you sir. I'll shoot you an email. Paint color doesn't matter. I need driver's side, which means (I believe, better check me on this smile.gif ) that as it's right-side up the LEFT side will be wider.

Thanks again!

rob

Unless you have one of those rare Right Hand Drive 914s, in which case you want the obsticollitutional handed one (235 points in scrabble on a triple letter square - if you can bluff it out)
BeatNavy
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Apr 24 2020, 04:20 PM) *

Thanks again!

rob

Unless you have one of those rare Right Hand Drive 914s, in which case you want the obsticollitutional handed one (235 points in scrabble on a triple letter square - if you can bluff it out)

Very nicely done first.gif

Yes, I should have specified US/North America driver's side smile.gif And I guess most of the European continent, too, right?
IronHillRestorations
Good thing you didn't need the special lost warehouse version, unlike the even more rare lost whorehouse version only seen by a rare few
SixerJ
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 24 2020, 09:26 PM) *

QUOTE(SixerJ @ Apr 24 2020, 04:20 PM) *

Thanks again!

rob

Very nicely done first.gif

Yes, I should have specified US/North America driver's side smile.gif And I guess most of the European continent, too, right?

Right and oddly I get more freaked out driving a left hooker in mainland Europe than a left hand drive in the UK. After driving a LHD, on the Left for years, driving on the right in a LHD is very odd for the 1st couple of days

BeatNavy
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Apr 24 2020, 04:35 PM) *

Good thing you didn't need the special lost warehouse version, unlike the even more rare lost whorehouse version only seen by a rare few

Hmmm, wonder what score that word would get me in a scrabble game with the wife.... idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.