Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tempted to buy this one too
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ampex351
This car came along at the same time my '73 did. It's a 1.8 but it's so damned pretty and totally original...pain, interior, one owner car. He's dropped the price to 10K.
Personally I think it's a killer price for such a nice car. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
I think that’s a deal. If you love the car and can afford it, go for it.
914_7T3
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 24 2020, 02:14 PM) *

I think that’s a deal. If you love the car and can afford it, go for it.

agree.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth!
rgalla9146

Please don't show cars like this.
I'm a very weak man.
mepstein
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Apr 24 2020, 05:35 PM) *

Please don't show cars like this.
I'm a very weak man.

Rory, I know exactly what you mean.
rgalla9146
Look at the carpet on the door sills. New
The pleats on the seat cushions. New
Cairo94507
Damn it. Someone buy that before I get stupid(er). beerchug.gif
second wind
Buy it!
gg
dr914@autoatlanta.com
if you do not want it I will buy it in a heartbeat. Please the info if you decide not to
ndfrigi
If that is a real clean car and original? Even if you need to spend another $2 to $3k for additional repair, still a good buy. You should buy it if u still have more funds available.
Big Len
Oh you don't want that. It's a 1.8, totally "undesirable" according to some in your other post. An all original, one owner car in excellent condition is dog crap compared to a smaller bumper 2.0L. The 15 HP difference in performance is analogous to a regular Corvette and a ZR-1.

How ridiculous.
roblav1
I'll take that car too. No brainer.
914sgofast2
QUOTE(Big Len @ Apr 24 2020, 03:38 PM) *

Oh you don't want that. It's a 1.8, totally "undesirable" according to some in your other post. An all original, one owner car in excellent condition is dog crap compared to a smaller bumper 2.0L. The 15 HP difference in performance is analogous to a regular Corvette and a ZR-1.

How ridiculous.

Are you the scammer trying to sell the fake pristine 1.8?
Mikey914
I would. But I have 7 cars (3 if my wife asks). biggrin.gif
flat4guy
BUY IT - that is a good deal.
JamesM
That car has big bumpers and Rivieras, and somehow it still looks good. That is pretty damn impressive!

For some reason i always thought the big bumper cars looked better in white.
Mike Fitton
Scam guys! http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=345072&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.