Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got the Sheridan molds gonna spend some time cleaning these up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So we just got these and when I get back from flying Monday gonna spend some time cleaning the molds and doing some repair. But will be running some GBs soon on some of these so if you are looking these are just some of the molds. Also some other cool stuff will be coming soon.

These are what some of them look like. I will pull some parts of the molds to see what my time and materials cost so I can make ya all a deal if you want some.

While the front trunk lid shown installed is a way it can be modified we are working on completing a louvered version he was working on too.
Maltese Falcon
Top pic looks familiar ! biggrin.gif
Our will-call to Roger's several years ago in Paso Robles flag.gif
lierofox
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Apr 24 2020, 06:09 PM) *

Top pic looks familiar ! biggrin.gif
Our will-call to Roger's several years ago in Paso Robles flag.gif

Paso Robles seems to attract 914 owners!

And actually, I think I know where that picture was taken too!
914werke
Great looking kit
Maltese Falcon
I love big hips & I can not lie...
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Sheridan wide body for the Win...now in the hands of 914Rubber= good stuff !

Click to view attachment
TravisNeff
Giddyup!
MidshipMadness
That's the white LS6 car I spent 7 years building (1st post). Notice the mods made to the front bumper, tunnel ram hood and 996 intakes I grafted into the rear fenders.

Mike, are you going to be selling the Sheridan body work now?
FourBlades
My favorite aftermarket widebody look!

Really flows and looks right.

John
Cairo94507
That is a great look. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(MidshipMadness @ Apr 25 2020, 05:02 AM) *

That's the white LS6 car I spent 7 years building (1st post). Notice the mods made to the front bumper, tunnel ram hood and 996 intakes I grafted into the rear fenders.

Yes, and we are completing the plug for a louvered hood for the oil cooler as well as a few other molds that we are working on.
Rleog
Great to see that Mark got his hands on these.
burton73
Will you make a hood only for water cooled cars like my V8 car?

Bob B
rolleyes.gif
tazz9924
QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 25 2020, 09:23 AM) *

Bob B
rolleyes.gif

ooo thats a good idea
burton73
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Apr 25 2020, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 25 2020, 09:23 AM) *

Bob B
rolleyes.gif

ooo thats a good idea

I have not cut the front of car or inner fenders and this would be better I think as the past V8 cars that I had let lots of heat getting into the cabin
Mikey914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 25 2020, 10:23 AM) *

Bob B
rolleyes.gif

Yep
Andyrew
QUOTE(MidshipMadness @ Apr 25 2020, 05:02 AM) *

@MidshipMadness Sounds like you and @Dan10101 should talk. He just got this back on the road after the accident by the PO.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8lC...u-WmcJojnWylB-G
Andyrew
Mark,

Awesome!!! So glad you picked these up!!!

r_towle
I’m curious from a business perspective, what do you think the annual market is for body kits now that the 914 seems to be more valuable in stock form?
Mikey914
I don’t see it as being huge, but there are a few cars that race that need replacement parts as well as opportunity to start a full fiberglass and carbon fiber program.
dan10101
That bottom picture of the White car next to the 70 car, it my car in an earlier life. I'm sure we'll be doing business in the future. Thanks for keeping the dream alive!

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
One small detail that can be improved is by a slight widening of the quarter-panel edges of both Left and Right side Tops of the fender areas; the leading edge at the trunk line...by approx 3/16".
These are totally noticeable...but for me "Because race car" I'll just live with the edge being "Short ", the lines would be so much cleaner of a fit, if corrected to meet the edge.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.