Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 meeting Holland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Frankvw
Welll.....all events here (the Netherlands) including meetings are cancelled till at least Sept 1st, because of the Covid19/Corona measures.
So, not a real meeting, but I went through my models to see if there were any 914s in there.
Have a great weekend!

Click to view attachment

RickS
Nederlander, You have some real vintage pieces.Corgi, Matchbox?
kroelofsen
piratenanner.gif Nice meet, vriend...
PlaysWithCars
Where in the Netherlands are you located? I will be traveling frequently to Eindhoven for business when we get back to normal. It would nice to meet up some night for dinner if you're in the area.
911GT2
QUOTE(PlaysWithCars @ Apr 25 2020, 08:08 PM) *

Where in the Netherlands are you located? I will be traveling frequently to Eindhoven for business when we get back to normal. It would nice to meet up some night for dinner if you're in the area.

I live a 30 min drive away from Eindhoven. So just give me a shout when you're there.
Bleyseng
In 30 min drive you can be in Belgium or Germany . Yeah, I am in the Netherlands a lot too as my wife has tons of family there. Great place to visit.
Frankvw
Well, I live really close to Amsterdam, not so close to Eindhoven (compared to our Dutch standards that is, you USA guys think a 4 hour drive is closeby :-) )

RickS:
the big orange is a Politoys
the 2 blue ones with the black frunks are Dinky Toys
the white is a plastic one from Jean Germany
the plastic orange one is a Tomte knock off
te Yellow ADAC and the 3 orange ones in the same size are all Siku
the bright green one is Matchbox
the other green one is a Schuco
the white with the red stripes is also Schuco

Bleyseng
Usually we stay in Bussum or near the Central Station in a apartment in Amsterdam. Such a great city to walk around in. piratenanner.gif
ValcoOscar
Great photo...thanks for sharing.
Like most gatherings, one will always end up on jack stands.

Oscar
VegasRacer
Porsche meetings in The Netherlands have always been among my favorites. beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
911GT2
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 26 2020, 06:20 AM) *

In 30 min drive you can be in Belgium or Germany . Yeah, I am in the Netherlands a lot too as my wife has tons of family there. Great place to visit.

Belgium Yes, Germany not so much, that takes at least 45 minutes biggrin.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.