Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 914 2.0 1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
zbekker50@yahoo.com
SOLD
DucRS
Folks here really enjoy pics, lots of pics and price.
Good Luck!
Cairo94507
welcome.png Please post some pictures and a For Sale ad over in the Classified Cars for Sale section. The more photos, nice clear photos, of the entire car the better. Inside, outside, underneath. interior, trunks, engine compartment, etc. If you want to sell, that's how to do it. Also post a short video of the car in a walk-around and then running and maybe driving as you go through all of the gears. Good luck with the sale. beerchug.gif
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
SirAndy
QUOTE(zbekker50@yahoo.com @ Apr 25 2020, 02:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 25 2020, 03:26 PM) *

welcome.png Please post some pictures and a For Sale ad over in the Classified Cars for Sale section. The more photos, nice clear photos, of the entire car the better. Inside, outside, underneath. interior, trunks, engine compartment, etc. If you want to sell, that's how to do it. Also post a short video of the car in a walk-around and then running and maybe driving as you go through all of the gears. Good luck with the sale. beerchug.gif

I am unable to find where to post a classified ad. Can you please assist?

I moved this to the correct classifieds forum.

We need a price in your Ad. And the more pictures the better, specially of the problem areas.
shades.gif
914_7T3
New Member joined today + 0 Posts with 1 Pic. & little to no detail in the description = buyer beware, IMHO!
Cairo94507
I agree. In Colorado Springs I am sure we have a member or two that can lay eyes on and verify condition. The car in the picture looks pristine. But a picture is just a picture. These cars are now commanding a decent price and you don't want that kind of money to get pulled out of your pocket and you are left with nothing or maybe worst, a rusted, bondo-scuplted, turd. Also do your due diligence before you ever send a single dime. Goes without saying no Money-grams, Western Union, Pay Pal, or the likes. For me it's bank wires to verified bank accounts and real banks.
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
FlacaProductions
popcorn[1].gif
Grosbard
Beautiful! What is the name of this color?
Jett
QUOTE(Grosbard @ Apr 25 2020, 08:27 PM) *

Beautiful! What is the name of this color?

I would guess Delphi Green, but it looks a bit darker.
drem914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Really need more than a generic photo if you are looking for someone to send you ANY cash
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
sold
zbekker50@yahoo.com
Click to view attachment
johnlush
Cool color! What's the history on this car? Is the rear decklid a slightly different shade or is that just the lighting in the photo? What's the chrome thing on the driver's side of the engine compartment? Any recent work or maintenance that's worth noting?

John

welcome.png
sholman5
Are those red wires running thru the decel valve? If so why.
jagalyn
Nice car... GLWTS
era vulgaris
Seller, you can use the "add reply" button at the bottom right of the page, when adding a new comment with a new photo. You don't need to quote and reply your own post, because it just repeats the same photos over and over when you do that.
FlacaProductions
A VIN would be helpful.
Panama58
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Apr 27 2020, 12:01 PM) *

A VIN would be helpful.

Did anyone on this forum purchase this car? The seller hasn't been back since the beginning. If you are the new owner of this car and see this, please reach out to me. I am curious about the history of this car because it highly resembles one I was chasing in Colorado Springs a few months back..Thanks.
beto
QUOTE(Panama58 @ May 15 2020, 07:09 PM) *

QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Apr 27 2020, 12:01 PM) *

A VIN would be helpful.

Did anyone on this forum purchase this car? The seller hasn't been back since the beginning. If you are the new owner of this car and see this, please reach out to me. I am curious about the history of this car because it highly resembles one I was chasing in Colorado Springs a few months back..Thanks.

Yep I bought it. The two gentleman that sold it were wonderful but a bit unsophisticated re internet selling. You can text me at9202522544. Beto
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.