Selling off my 1973 Porsche 914 1.7 which spent the majority of its life in Michigan (short stint in CA, where it picked up its 'new wheels' in 1976). Have good info on history, but not all that much paperwork. It is in good running condition, stored indoors, starts first time all the time, and runs strong. Recently serviced with Tangerine Racing, and is close to a strong restoration with a bit more TLC. Needs front stabilizer parts that appear to be missing (not a stock item, but were added at some time in the past).
I purchased off of BaT about 2 years ago. (http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-porsche-914-13/) and may put back up if no luck here in next few months.
A nice 50th anniversary treat for yourself. I have really enjoyed having it 'in the east', but my travel has become more restricted, and I don't think I will be east as much as I used to be... so going to unload this and stick with my western herd.
Ping me for more info... Asking $12,500 OBO
(Note: the images on the BringaTrailer website are a very accurate representation of current condition. No work has been done except on the engine, and a set of 50th anniversary floor mats.