Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Car for parts in NC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tazz9924
Im looking for a car in north carolina, it can be super rusty but i would like it to have a decent body but its not a must. It needs to have a title, and ideally roll. The north carolina title is critical because with the corona virus i cant get a plate for it if it came from another state without an inspection which isn currently happening. Let me know what you got, nows the time to get rid of that yard art! Any questions feel free to message me!
mepstein
@Stevegm might have or know of one.
billh1963
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Apr 27 2020, 07:57 PM) *

Im looking for a car in north carolina, it can be super rusty but i would like it to have a decent body but its not a must. It needs to have a title, and ideally roll. The north carolina title is critical because with the corona virus i cant get a plate for it if it came from another state without an inspection which isn currently happening. Let me know what you got, nows the time to get rid of that yard art! Any questions feel free to message me!

This may be a stupid question.... but, why do you care about tags if you are looking for a car for parts? For a parts car wouldn't you just care about a title or even a bill of sale?
tazz9924
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 28 2020, 09:35 AM) *

QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Apr 27 2020, 07:57 PM) *

This may be a stupid question.... but, why do you care about tags if you are looking for a car for parts? For a parts car wouldn't you just care about a title or even a bill of sale?

Its because im using it for a tube chassis car, i need the a pillar and body panels for it, i need it to have a title so i can register it without getting it inspected which im sure will open up a can of worms
billh1963
Understood.
bf**123
I have a 74 Blue with no engine or trans. The body panels are in good shape with no major dings or dents. Does have rust on floor pans but the long's are good. Live near Raleigh, NC. Do have a title for the vehicle!!!
IronHillRestorations
I have a '75 in west TN. I don't have a title, but I can get one. It's rusty but it's got 5 Mahle wheels
bf**123
QUOTE(bf**123 @ May 26 2020, 07:57 AM) *

I have a 74 Blue with no engine or trans. The body panels are in good shape with no major dings or dents. Does have rust on floor pans but the long's are good. Live near Raleigh, NC. Do have a title for the vehicle!!!

Were you successful in buying you 914. Mine's still for sale!!!!! Thanks

tazz9924
QUOTE(bf**123 @ Jun 2 2020, 08:54 AM) *

QUOTE(bf**123 @ May 26 2020, 07:57 AM) *

Were you successful in buying you 914. Mine's still for sale!!!!! Thanks

I got it thanks everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.