Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: "lots" of misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914 RZ-1
LOT #3 IS STILL AVAILABLE minus the visor. The two mirrors are still available and I'd be willing to sell them separately.

To make shipping and handling more convenient for me and to enable me to get rid of these parts, I have grouped them into various "lots". I'm selling the whole lot, NOT single items, so please don't ask. I've priced them pretty cheap to make it worthwhile, but feel free to make me an offer!

Prices are shipped CONUS.

LOT 1: Passenger door stuff $160 $100 SOLD
The outside handles are ok. I took everything else off a passenger door I bought.
Click to view attachment

LOT 2: Trunk stuff $60 SOLD
The rear latch is new. The hood latch hole covers have some paint on them, but that can be easily scrubbed off. Everything else is gently used.
Click to view attachment

LOT 3: Mirrors & Visors $200 $150
The rear view mirror is in decent shape. I bought it for another car, but didn't need it. The side view mirror has a few minor cracks in the chrome.
Click to view attachment

LOT 4: Grills & Covers $40 SOLD
The fog light grills are ok. One of them has a slight crack/bend, bit it's not noticeable on the car. The speaker grills are ok, but one has a part broken off. The jack hole covers are decent. One has paint on it, the other one is nice.
Click to view attachment

LOT 5: Water & Air related $30 SOLD
The rain tube has one broken "ear". The washer hose was taken off my car after I installed an electric one. The washer valve is in decent shape.
Click to view attachment
carl k
Click to view attachment

I think the outside door handle is missing the attachment stud.
gcrotvik
I will take "LOT 2: Trunk stuff $60" PM sent.
914 RZ-1
LOT 6: ignition & Steering column $200 $150 SOLD
The keys are kinda old and one doesn't go in. Everything else is in decent shape.
Click to view attachment
mmichalik
I'll take lot #4 and #5 if they are still available.
PM sent.
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Apr 30 2020, 12:21 PM) *

I'll take lot #4 and #5 if they are still available.
PM sent.

PM sent.
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif

I reduced the prices on the remaining items.
dt4
I need the door mirror if you would split and ship to UK?
cosm3os
How much for the door mirror?
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
See the first post. The mirrors are still available. Make me an offer, I'm motivated. Keep in mind shipping will probably be about $20 CONUS.
pnewman
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jun 13 2021, 10:01 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
See the first post. The mirrors are still available. Make me an offer, I'm motivated. Keep in mind shipping will probably be about $20 CONUS.

pm sent on the side view mirror
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
autopro
PM Sent
914 RZ-1
Side mirror is SOLD.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.