Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hell Yes!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I can actually walk from one end of my garage to the other, without out risk of serious injury or death!! smilie_pokal.gif

[baby steps....baby steps...]
McMark
clap.gif

That's a good feeling. I used to be able to. Until a couple of weeks ago. wink.gif
SpecialK
Yeah, for sure. I kind of got away from me when I was going to school for the last couple of years (yeah...shut up, I know I'm 43), and had absolutely "zero" spare time to do shit with the car....plus a complete upstairs remodel (more crap and scraps to stuff out there). I literally haven't seen the front or rear trunk surface in a year. alfred.gif
Garland
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jul 7 2005, 06:47 PM)
I can actually walk from one end of my garage to the other, without out risk of serious injury or death!! smilie_pokal.gif

Just did the same thing yesterday. It great to have a garage to work in. O, the only reason was the 914 project car went off to the blaster, so I made room to work on it when I pick it up next week.
SpecialK
QUOTE (Garland @ Jul 7 2005, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jul 7 2005, 06:47 PM)
I can actually walk from one end of my garage to the other, without out risk of serious injury or death!!  :trophy:

Just did the same thing yesterday. It great to have a garage to work in. O, the only reason was the 914 project car went off to the blaster, so I made room to work on it when I pick it up next week.

Sweeet! aktion035.gif Looks real solid! beerchug.gif

flatout
Hey ,Kevin! wavey.gif I've found that the more you build on to the garage,the more STUFF you have to fill it up!Every time I clean it up and can actually walk around and not step on something,in a weeks time it's the same.I envy the people who can have a tidy garage.
SpecialK
QUOTE (flatout @ Jul 7 2005, 05:04 PM)
...I envy the people who can have a tidy garage.

A tidy garage is a sign of a sick mind screwy.gif ........I'll keep mine just cluttered enough to 'appear' sane.

[yeah, right!]
seanery
clap.gif clap.gif Time's running out for the Fall Foliage Classic 2005! driving.gif
redshift
My garage is an oak tree, entertwined with powerlines, and a silty, muddy, earthen floor. smile.gif

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (seanery @ Jul 7 2005, 06:11 PM)
clap.gif clap.gif Time's running out for the Fall Foliage Classic 2005! driving.gif

Yeah, I've all but given up on having the '74 "safely" rolling down the road by the MWC in MI... sad.gif , so the FFC (or a couple of weeks prior, hopefully!) is the new target date.

[List of items to bring to the FFC...umbrella, wet suit, survival blankets...oh, and a 914 this time chairfall.gif ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.