Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Bumper Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeInMunich
Greetings from Munich!

The Oktoberfest has been cancelled and Mike’s Bike Tours simply won’t be kicking off the first day of our 26th season after our BD party on May 26th. We’re dead in the water over here gentlemen, so, if ya wanna do me a favor and take this awesome bumper pad offa me, you’d me doing me a favor. biggrin.gif

Make me a reasonable offer and lemme know where ya live. Ill have it sent from my buddy’s place in SoCal, unless ya wanna meet Ed and pick it up yerself. He’s in Sun Valley. I thought this rubber for $250 was a fair deal. Whaddya say?

Please also have a look at my headers setup which I sent back to SoCal with Ed in 2018 after having changed my mind to have heat in my cockpit. The alternative solutions to include heat were too complicated for my situation with my white car and the TÜV. I would like to get at least $500 for that. It cost me a lot more, it’s custom and it fits.

Thanks!

M.i.M. beerchug.gif
dt4
Mike, will you ship to the UK?
Can we do a deal?

cheers
David
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(dt4 @ Apr 30 2020, 07:11 AM) *

Mike, will you ship to the UK?
Can we do a deal?

cheers
David

Hi David,

seems to me that it would be quite expense to send. $100 or more?

If you’re willing to pay it, why not? Sure. Send me a PM if you’re willing.

Mike
dt4
Hi Mike
That would make it too pricey for me as there is circa 40% import duty / tax on top as well

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.