Greetings again from Munich!

Mike‘s Bike Tours of Munich needs your support! biggrin.gif
These headers are in SoCal!

Never sold these barely used headers. Perhaps this time around someone will be interested. The setup cost quite a bit more than my asking price.

They were mounted on 1.8 liter heads. At this moment I am personally unsure of whether or not they will fit on 2.0 liter heads, but I’m sure that someone who knows will post below as to whether they will or not.

Some may recall this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/lofiversion/i...hp?t231038.html

I decided that I want / need heat and that the easiest solution would be to go back to heat exchangers. That’s why these are up for sale.

Manufacturer: OBX. They may have been the last set they ever sold (for the 914). Apparently they copied Kerry Hunter‘s design(?) and may have received a cease and desist order. confused24.gif Sorry Mr. Hunter! I didn’t know that when I bought them. sad.gif

They needed to be slightly modified to fit but in the end it was a great set up.

The muffler and tailpipe as well as the 944 hanger (see photo which includes crotch shades.gif) are included. 944 hanger neatly supports muffler! Great solution.

Tailpipe diameter is 3.5“

The orange plate in a few of the photos is, I believe, from Tangerine racing and redirects the clutch cable. I do not see it on their website but I’m pretty sure I got it from them and it is orange, so... I think it cost about $50 but I may be wrong. It may have been more. In any case, it’s included and I believe necessary.

Asking $500 but open to offers for separate components

Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks! beerchug.gif

M.i.M.