Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Trailer CT-7541
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
markayj
The Trailex CT-7541 was basically built around the Porsche 414/912/911. Also very well suited for BMW 3-series, Nissan 370Z, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi EVO, etc…or any mid-sized sports car. With 8′ aluminum loading ramps, LED lights, modular construction, and anodized, this is one of the best selling.
THIS TRAILER HAS LONG BEEN KNOW AS THE 912/911” TRAILER. IT IS VERY LIGHTWEIGHT (ALL BOLTED TOGETHER) AND HAS A USABLE DECK WIDTH OF 75″, OVERALL WIDTH OF 99 3/4″ AND OVERALL LENGTH OF 19′ 5″. THE 7541 MAY FIT IN YOUR GARAGE. TRAILER IS STANDARD WITH OPEN CENTER THAT CAN BE USED AS A (FREE LIFT), FULL ALUMINUM FLOOR OPTIONAL. AS ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR CAR WILL FIT ON THIS TRAILER! 2″ BALL COUPLER.
E-MAIL ME TO DISCUSS ABOUT AND PICK UP OR SHIPPING AT markayjoshua@gmail.com
BENBRO02
Per the classified rules, you are required to post a price.
markayj
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ May 1 2020, 06:45 AM) *

Per the classified rules, you are required to post a price.

I'm asking $3300..
Thanks all
ric birks
PM and email sent. Thanks, Ric.
theer
No affiliation, but I have this exact trailer. Very light, which means I can easily tow a small car (914, 944, Karmann Ghia) with my SQ5.

Good price, too. GLWS.

Click to view attachment
markayj
My trailer is good for any Porsche's cars and others cars as well.
Thanks for your comments.
markay
sc-dude
Hi there. Where is this trailer located?
ric birks
Scamm!!!!!! Guy wants money sent to his account. Doesn't trust anyone with cash in person. Beware. If it sounds to good to be true-------------. Ban him!!!!!
markayj
He told me to send my drivers license before his son can come and and pick my trailer but I told him let his son come and deal in person to complete this transaction so he is not straight forward with me on this transaction... Thanks all
ric birks
QUOTE(markayj @ May 2 2020, 10:28 AM) *

He told me to send my drivers license before his son can come and and pick my trailer but I told him let his son come and deal in person to complete this transaction so he is not straight forward with me on this transaction... Thanks all

I asked you to send me a copy of your drivers license to confirm you are who you say you are. You said you don't trust anyone who tries to pay you cash in person and would only accept money wired into your bank account. You never said anything about letting my son show up and deal with you face to face. You avoided my request for a picture of you standing on the trailer. Gave all the excuses. How about providing a picture of the title with your name on it. That might help. No previous post. And just joined yesterday and then the add shows up on pelican today with a different price and different seller and you say your brother did that without your knowledge! Seriously! Please!!!!!
ric birks
Also note that the post says El Paso, Mr. Markayj says he is in Tennessee.
markayj
QUOTE(ric birks @ May 2 2020, 02:06 PM) *

QUOTE(markayj @ May 2 2020, 10:28 AM) *

I asked you to send me a copy of your drivers license to confirm you are who you say you are. You said you don't trust anyone who tries to pay you cash in person and would only accept money wired into your bank account. You never said anything about letting my son show up and deal with you face to face. You avoided my request for a picture of you standing on the trailer. Gave all the excuses. How about providing a picture of the title with your name on it. That might help. No previous post. And just joined yesterday and then the add shows up on pelican today with a different price and different seller and you say your brother did that without your knowledge! Seriously! Please!!!!!

Hi everyone here,
He is asking me for my drivers license before he can send someone to inspection my trailer and I told him my step brother will be home to show whom ever is coming my trailer but I don't trust him with my cash so when his son get to where my trailer is he himself will send me payment into my account and his son pick up the trailer at the spot or he should wait till I return back home to show his son the trailer he start saying bad about my ad.
I can accept payment how ever I want at least his son will be at my house with my brother while he wire me the payment and immediately I confirm it his son pick up the trailer.
Pls I need help here from admin.
Thanks all
silverg
I've seen these same pics in another ad & the trailer has Florida plates
carr914
QUOTE(markayj @ May 2 2020, 06:44 PM) *

Pls I need help here from admin.
Thanks all

yeah, it sounds like you need some help!

Everything you have written & what the others have pitched in screams SCAM!
73-914
If it walks like a Duck
sixnotfour
Same trailer 4yrs ago $5500
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-par...ys-garaged.html
ric birks
Sixnotfour's comment above this is probably just a coincidence, right Markay? Games over! Get out and stay out of this site. Scammers aren't welcome! And just so we have a record of who you are, Here's your posted email markayjoshua@gmail.com and your phone #901-424-5338 that you already deleted.
ric birks
Funny how this other scam add has a different name, but your same phone number. Another coincidence right! Or you going to blame your step brother again. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=345137
Rusty
User and IP address banned.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.