Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my Blaupunkt Frankfurt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschetub
Its a 74 model stereo ,presents well but have no idea if it works and don't have wiring to test .
Has all the mounting brackets but missing some of the fine thread nuts for the "knob" shafts.
Camera battery is flat but have below pic ;
Click to view attachment
If it won't work is there an internal fuse to check ? sure I can get more if it runs.
TIA
drgouk
I recently purchased a NOS euro spec Frankfurt for my 1975 914, it was $425 USD , came from oldtimer radio in Germany. Just to give you some idea.
Cal
QUOTE(porschetub @ May 1 2020, 07:11 PM) *

Its a 74 model stereo ,presents well but have no idea if it works and don't have wiring to test .
Has all the mounting brackets but missing some of the fine thread nuts for the "knob" shafts.
Camera battery is flat but have below pic ;
Click to view attachment
If it won't work is there an internal fuse to check ? sure I can get more if it runs.
TIA

@porschetub PM sent
porschetub
QUOTE(drgouk @ May 2 2020, 12:16 PM) *

I recently purchased a NOS euro spec Frankfurt for my 1975 914, it was $425 USD , came from oldtimer radio in Germany. Just to give you some idea.

Thanks David,thinking Trademe for $324nzd ,need to free up stuff for cash...bloody hard times for me ,asset rich but cash poor sad.gif ,will list and test the waters otherwise will keep it,thanks beerchug.gif .
Hoping Mike Fitton might step in...are you out there Mike?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.