Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hockey puck horn button
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
mepstein
Group buy for a Reproduction Hockey Puck Horn Button. This is a very similar but not exact reproduction. The base is aluminum instead of the originals black plastic, the ridges are a bit more pronounced and it weighs a bit more. Probably a lot more durable. I think it looks great and people who have purchased from me in the past have been pleased.

The horn button does not include mounting hardware. You use the hardware from your horn pad. Installation takes 3 minutes and a flat blade screwdriver. The horn attaches and works like normal. These are imported from overseas (not China), so a group buy makes the price for shipping much more reasonable. There will be a couple week delay between payment and receipt of your horn button.

$250 + 8 for priority usps. My paypal is my email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net friends and family is appreciated but not mandatory. I can also take a check or money order.
gereed75
Great deal. I scrounged together a variety of parts over the years to finally get one and it was more $ than this.
gcrotvik
PayPal sent! Thanks Mark.
mepstein
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 2 2020, 07:46 PM) *

PayPal sent! Thanks Mark.

Got it. beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 2 2020, 05:50 PM) *

Great deal. I scrounged together a variety of parts over the years to finally get one and it was more $ than this.

Yea, it seems like a lot but every other reproduction I’ve seen starts at $350+.
jasons
What's an original worth? I've got an original with a repro logo, that I almost would just sell and buy one of these.
mepstein
QUOTE(jasons @ May 2 2020, 10:19 PM) *

What's an original worth? I've got an original with a repro logo, that I almost would just sell and buy one of these.

$4-600 depending on condition.
914werke
It does seem like a lot.
Especially when (most) wheels you attach it to cost less than that...
But I want one.
euro911
Count me in for one, Mark ... driving.gif
Funds in transit

I have a new aluminum puck (914 Rubber repro?), but no chrome ring. If anybody's interested in updating their broken plastic puck, lemme know confused24.gif
bahnzai
Mark,
Funds sent. Will PM you with my address info.
Thanks!
bretth
Wow looks awesome, if I wasn't saving for another purchase I would be all over this.
stevend914
PayPal sent for one, thanks

Steve
jwinner
I am definitely in for one Mark, thank you for doing this! Will pay you immediately and send you a PM.
mepstein
QUOTE(jwinner @ May 3 2020, 06:03 PM) *

I am definitely in for one Mark, thank you for doing this! Will pay you immediately and send you a PM.

beerchug.gif
Sprout
@Mikey914 , this really looks beautiful! Just curious if the center area is leather. Or is it vinyl?

Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(Sprout @ May 4 2020, 10:23 AM) *

@Mikey914 , this really looks beautiful! Just curious if the center area is leather. Or is it vinyl?

Thanks

99.9% sure it’s leather
mepstein
The hockey puck horn buttons are on their way to me. I paid for express service so I hope to have them by the end of the week and then I will ship priority to each person who paid. I might have one extra for sale.
DucRS
Arrived today. Very pleased with quality.
Thanks, Mark
mepstein
Good to hear you are happy with it.
Guys, DucRS bought one from me but before the group buy.
mepstein
Hockey pucks are supposed to arrive at my house this friday, then I will pack and ship.
type47fan
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 12 2020, 08:43 AM) *

Hockey pucks are supposed to arrive at my house this friday, then I will pack and ship.

PM sent
mepstein
The six have just arrived to me. I will send them out on Monday. Unfortunately it’s not enough to cover all the people who sent in money for one. I just ordered 10 more. They will be in in 2-3 weeks. So I can cover the guys from this past order and anyone who would still like to purchase. Just pm or email me if you would like one. Thanks mark
mepstein
I just ordered 10 more. One is spoken for, one is for me. If anyone would like to order one, it's the same terms and price as in post #1. Thanks, Mark
euro911
Postman just delivered it mueba.gif

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 20 2020, 10:17 PM) *

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif

Glad you like it.
914werke
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 20 2020, 07:17 PM) *

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif

As did mine. Solid high quality piece!! I APPROVE biggrin.gif
Thanks Mark
mepstein
QUOTE(914werke @ May 21 2020, 10:42 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ May 20 2020, 07:17 PM) *

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif

As did mine. Solid high quality piece!! I APPROVE biggrin.gif
Thanks Mark

Thank you
bahnzai
Mark,
It looks fantastic. Thanks for doing this!
I feel faster, just holding it smile.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(bahnzai @ May 21 2020, 06:52 PM) *

Mark,
It looks fantastic. Thanks for doing this!
I feel faster, just holding it smile.gif

driving.gif
billh1963
I need one!
mepstein
Of the 10 on order, 3 are spoken for, 7 will be available for sale.
jwinner
Finally part of the “cool kids club”, love it! Thanks again Mark! Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 21 2020, 04:42 PM) *

Of the 10 on order, 3 are spoken for, 7 will be available for sale.

I will take one please.
mepstein
You got it. beerchug.gif
wvspin2
I'll take one please.
mepstein
QUOTE(wvspin2 @ May 25 2020, 06:56 PM) *

I'll take one please.

Gotcha
hencar
I will buy one. PM me with how to pay.

Thanks in advance

Henry
mepstein
My supplier just shipped the ten pieces. I’m paying a ridiculous amount for FedEx shipping but it will be here in a couple days vs weeks.
There are still a couple available if anyone wants one.
billh1963
Do you have me down for one?
mepstein
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 28 2020, 01:08 PM) *

Do you have me down for one?

Bill - sent you a PM
cdn914
I will take one if one is left.

Gord
mepstein
There are a couple still available. Ordering directions are on the first post of this thread. Thanks beerchug.gif
mepstein
Looks like they made it in from overseas and are at a fedex facility in TN. Should be another day or two to me and then I'll ship to everyone that ordered. beerchug.gif
mepstein
They arrived to day and I sent out 6 to customers who have already paid. 3 available. 1 for me.

driving.gif
billh1963
Received mine yesterday...beautiful work!
Jett
Received mine last week and was pleasantly surprised by the quality!

Thanks for doing this!
mepstein
Thanks guys. I have 4 left.
mepstein
I have 2 left.
wvspin2
Got mine now I don't need that momo wheel. It makes every part of the cabin look very sleek. Spectacular piratenanner.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(wvspin2 @ Jul 15 2020, 10:23 AM) *

Got mine now I don't need that momo wheel. It makes every part of the cabin look very sleek. Spectacular piratenanner.gif

Glad you are happy. In my mind, it’s the factory piece that should be on every Porsche wheel.
I can get more if people want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.