Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: very nice driver quality rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gereed75
This is a nice driver quality rear bumper. 72-73 with no tit holes. Appears to be original chrome - no evidence of rework or rechrome.

Four imperfections all shown in photos: a small ding on passenger end , a small ding by the tow eye hole, one small chrome chip the size of a 1/2 match stick on the upper edge near driver side center and a general deformation in the center that is all under the license plate. There are also two small screw holes drilled in the license plate area (will be hidden under plate).

No flaws affect fit. No imperfections in chrome, no pitting at all. Back was red primered at some point and looks perfect

$225.00 plus shipping in a Valco Oscar approved box. I can ship using my corporate account that is generally 1/2 the price of individual shipping rates.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
gereed75
Bump

c'mon guys, nothing?

This thing looks almost perfect with a plate on it.
RFoulds
I would take it if you were closer. can you estimate shipping to 92253?
gereed75
QUOTE(RFoulds @ May 4 2020, 12:56 PM) *

I would take it if you were closer. can you estimate shipping to 92253?

I will check it out tomorrow and get back. I will make sure it is reasonable bye1.gif
gereed75
RFoulds

Looks like about $50 for shipping. Ill split it with you Let me know.
gereed75
self bump..... RF found another bumper local, but Ill honor the price - $250 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

Get this out of my basement while I have the shipping box!!
Olympic 914
If I didn't like my Black bumpers so much I'd be all over this..

I would buy it, but then would have to search for a matching front bumper.

56kabrio
QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 6 2020, 12:37 PM) *

self bump..... RF found another bumper local, but Ill honor the price - $250 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

PM’d you.

Thanks
Mack
56kabrio
QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 6 2020, 12:37 PM) *

Don’t know if you received the PM, but I’ll take the bumper.

Thanks
Mack
gereed75
Thanks Mack. Check your PM’s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.