Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bosch 2.0 Fuel Injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I have 2 Bosch 2.0 Fuel Injectors that I recently had serviced by Mr. Injector. I have included the flow test report. Comes in sealed plastic w/ new seals. I'll take $225 for the pair shipped to CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ric birks
Great deal on great parts. Bump.
Craigers17
QUOTE(ric birks @ May 3 2020, 10:27 AM) *

Great deal on great parts. Bump.

Ric,

Thanks for the bump! I have these priced at about half of the cost the best priced OEM same p/n Bosch green injectors you can find....and these have been re-manned in the last few weeks instead of sitting on the shelves for years.....and open to offers......
shag
Hello, I will buy them. I am not familiar with the workings of this computer. Please contact me by email ( jandc@owad.org ) or phone 717 542 0033.
Thanks,
John
Craigers17
Sold...pending pymt.
shag
Hello Craigers17, I just received the fuel injectors and they look nice. I do not need to install them now and hope I they work just as nice as they look.
Thanks,
John
Craigers17
QUOTE(shag @ May 18 2020, 09:55 AM) *

Hello Craigers17, I just received the fuel injectors and they look nice. I do not need to install them now and hope I they work just as nice as they look.
Thanks,
John

Thank you John. It was a pleasure doing business! Enjoy! SOLD!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.