Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash wiring help.. Red with white tracer power source?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Ok having a brain fart question.. I working through the wiring and have most figured out.. As of now I have no 12v power to the dash and the dash lights pop fuses.. What should I be looking for.. Black and blue. Tracer should be dash lights .. Any guidance would be appreciated.. Sometimes it just takes a little nudge.. And yes I have the wiring diagrams but having a moment..
mb911
Can someone shed some light as to how the red and white wire gets 12v? I could easily jumper this but want to make sure I don't ruin something in the process.. This is just to power the gauges.. Thanks for any insight.
bbrock
QUOTE(mb911 @ May 3 2020, 07:02 PM) *

Can someone shed some light as to how the red and white wire gets 12v? I could easily jumper this but want to make sure I don't ruin something in the process.. This is just to power the gauges.. Thanks for any insight.

Red/white for the combo gauge comes off of fuse 9 (per 73 wiring).

Edit: I should add that fuse 9 gets power from the black wire from the ignition switch so it is switched power.
mb911
Ok thats helpful.. Thanks..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.