Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non appearance package
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ebradley

Hi
I recently bought a Porsche 1974 914 2.0. It is non-appearance package. Does that mean it won’t have a center arm rest console as well?
Thank you for any input
bbrock
QUOTE(Ebradley @ May 3 2020, 05:11 PM) *

Hi
I recently bought a Porsche 1974 914 2.0. It is non-appearance package. Does that mean it won’t have a center arm rest console as well?
Thank you for any input

Depends. They were available as an option. My car is a 73 with what was called the "Sport" package which meant it got sway bars, Fuchs alloys, and the center console but none of the other appearance group stuff.
Ebradley
QUOTE(bbrock @ May 3 2020, 06:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Ebradley @ May 3 2020, 05:11 PM) *

Hi
Thank you for any input

Depends. They were available as an option. My car is a 73 with what was called the "Sport" package which meant it got sway bars, Fuchs alloys, and the center console but none of the other appearance group stuff.

Interesting. Mine has Fuchs and sway bars as well.
Thanks for the input
mepstein
In case you are looking for one - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2811410
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.