Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass bumper tops - black Gel coat - Front and rear GB $340 a set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mikey914
So we have made these in the past and will be retooling for them. Since we have the hoods going too why not offer these up.

We will be doing sets of the bumper tops that are textured like OEM but made from fiberglass. They can mount out of the box or you can sand and paint for smooth bumper tops.

Pricing will be dependent on how many takers price point less than $300 a set the more takers the lower it goes.

So who's interested?

Mark
ericoneal
I'd be interested for sure.
tygaboy
I'd be interested in a set.
bob164
I'm intersted.
ValcoOscar
ME PLEASE!!!!

Oscar
BuddyV
I might be in...…

Maybe a "bundle" with the CF hoods?? Ship together, etc etc.

My order will likely ship with Tygaboy if that would help shipping. (Right, Chris??)

happy11.gif
9one4tay
I'm in for 1 set!

Travis
rasam
I'm in for a set.
Beach914
I'd be in for a set
twistedstang
Im in for a set
Rikyrat
I'm in
tygaboy
QUOTE(BuddyV @ May 5 2020, 10:30 AM) *

I might be in...…

Maybe a "bundle" with the CF hoods?? Ship together, etc etc.

My order will likely ship with Tygaboy if that would help shipping. (Right, Chris??)

happy11.gif

Assuming it saves some $$ and simplifies things for our friends at 914 Rubber, I'd be happy to coordinate "local" delivery, should there be others say, in the general Bay Area, who also purchase.

914 Rubber can ship it all to my place and folks can either swing by or I can deliver.

Anyone besides @BuddyV who may be interested, feel free to PM me.
Mikey914
The bumper tops we can use the same box we are using for the rubber ones no problem. The hoods are another story. The are bulky enough that the custom box with protection will take up some space if we have more "nested" inside we can reduce the volume, and to one destination it will save some shipping.

Happy to do whatever works.

We are looking to make a custom solution for packing that allows both deck lids to ship together also, for those that are not in central Cal area.

-Mark
jaredmcginness
Any photos of the previously made sets? Will these be available individually down the road?

Thanks
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 8 2020, 08:10 AM) *

The bumper tops we can use the same box we are using for the rubber ones no problem. The hoods are another story. The are bulky enough that the custom box with protection will take up some space if we have more "nested" inside we can reduce the volume, and to one destination it will save some shipping.

Happy to do whatever works.

We are looking to make a custom solution for packing that allows both deck lids to ship together also, for those that are not in central Cal area.

-Mark

Mark-

@Mikey914

If it helps, I can handle a bulk delivery of lids & bumper tops (90255) for LA, OC, IE & SD members. I have storage space plus I can coordinate PU or delivery (Cost: Diet Pepsi beer3.gif )

We all win...I have docks & forklifts.

LMK

Oscar

wes
I very likely would be interested (mine are brand new). I’m wondering if any one has any idea of the lbs saving over the rubber ones? The rubber ones are quite heavy on the upper nose and tail of the car.
Rikyrat
What is the estimated availability of these.
mbseto
I'm in.
BeemerSteve
I'd be interested in a set!
SO.O.C914er
Does anyone in So Cal need just a rear one? I only need the front so it would be great to go in half. Let me know........thanks Paul.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Rikyrat @ May 8 2020, 09:36 AM) *

What is the estimated availability of these.

Looks like a little over 4 weeks. We have to finish up doing some fiberglass and carbon fiber work 1st.
silverg
I'm in
petlan55
yes indeed! good news
Nacho
I'm interested! 2 sets

Nacho
Driver174
I'll take a set of fiberglass bumper tops.

Thanks,
Jim
eric914
I'll take a set of fiberglass bumper tops smile.gif

Tdskip
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ May 8 2020, 03:33 PM) *

Does anyone in So Cal need just a rear one? I only need the front so it would be great to go in half. Let me know........thanks Paul.

I could work that with you.

I need a full set in addition.
racer914
I'd be interested in a set
Optimusglen
I'm interested in a set.
GregAmy
Anyone in CT need just the front? I replaced my front last year, and the rear is beckoning to be replaced.
dt4
one set for me please Mark
they will be part of a larger order
thanks
David
pilothyer
I need a set smile.gif
9won4
I need these, therefore I am in for a pair! Thanks!
shane
Mine are shot so I’m interested
maf914
I am interested in a set. Thanks Mark.
71914-4
Put me in for a set, please.
jd74914
QUOTE(GregAmy @ May 14 2020, 01:30 PM) *

Anyone in CT need just the front? I replaced my front last year, and the rear is beckoning to be replaced.

@GregAmy I think I just need a front actually. Have to open a box to check...pretty sure I already have the rear laugh.gif
GregAmy
QUOTE(jd74914 @ May 28 2020, 06:29 PM) *

@GregAmy I think I just need a front actually. Have to open a box to check...pretty sure I already have the rear laugh.gif

@jd74914 Lemme know...we'd have to coordinate with them to ship separately.

Edit: disregard. I see you're in CT. Beer.
G e o r g e
also interested
flat4guy
Interested - need to go check mine
jd74914
QUOTE(GregAmy @ May 28 2020, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(jd74914 @ May 28 2020, 06:29 PM) *

@jd74914 Lemme know...we'd have to coordinate with them to ship separately.

Edit: disregard. I see you're in CT. Beer.

@GregAmy Should be able to check this weekend. Yep-in eastern CT. I actually live about a mile away from Chris Foley.
Nacho
icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif

-Nacho

Mitox
I may be late - I’m interested in a set.
Robarabian
I'm in, and I would save on shipping to Oscar.. gives me an excuse to drive !!
Mikey914
Not late and we can combine when ready, I'll let you know the details when these are all ready and we are passing out the discount codes.
Mark
djway
Interested
andreic
I'm also interested; but a photo of the old ones would be really useful.
hcdmueller
Interested. Too good to pass up.
chrisg
Interested. Was a final price ever set, or do I just keep missing it in the thread?
Mikey914
They will be less than $300 a set. Will be able to finalize after we have all of our costs and a count of who's really in. May be quite a bit less, but capped at $300 because we knew we were good there.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.