Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time since I've posted - selling Gunta..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scooter311

Heya 914 peeps, how've you all been? I haven't been around all summer, been busy with work, and a new girlfriend to boot clap.gif

Sad news though, sorta, I am selling my 914 sad.gif - I hate to have to do it, but I need the money for my next project that fell into my lap : a C3 Corvette that a close friend gave up on. I ended up traded him my old ATV for it believe it or not, he took it apart to paint it and never finished it. Lotsa new parts, including a 300hp 355 SBC that was never even started, and a new heavily modded trans, to name a few. I couldn't pass up the deal, however I can't have 2 toys that big, so I made the decision to sell my 914. Believe me it was tough, but I'm really a car guy at heart, and I plan on getting another one someday, with a 6 in it though.

I'm gonna post the car in the classifieds here next, before evilbaying it. I have tons of extra parts, and would love to see someone here get it - you've all been a part of getting it put together, and every time I drive it I think of how someone here has helped me with one problem or another, thanks cool.gif

So, it's a '73 with a 2056, 5 lug conversion, flares, spoilers, polished cookie cutters, new tires, sways bars, blah blah blah - I'll put it all in the ad. I'm in Upstate New York, so if anyone's interested you have to email me (mxscooter@yahoo.com).

I'll pop in once in a while to say hi, and when I sell the Corvette, I'll be looking for my 914-6!

Cheerio!

Jeff

redshift
Good luck man, stop by and say hello when you get a chance. smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.