Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: note to self
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I was adjusting the clutch cable two nights ago after driving it...as it was slipping, anyway i reach over and brush teh HE.....got two HUGE blisters. Its freggin' gross. Looks liek a disease or something.
Rand
OUCH dammit!
Ok, no more word pictures.
bd1308
just be thankful i didnt have my camera.... wink.gif
Dr Evil
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Rand
Noooooooo.... I'm enjoying a snack.
bd1308
well its not gross lookign now...it just looks like ringworm...yesterday...man it looked bad. i'll do it again and post pics.
sj914
Just be lucky it wasn't your hootus you burned. biggrin.gif
xsboost90
dude! i did the same thing last nite. Got the car running and the one valve cover started dripping. Climbed under there, took it off, straightened the gasket, and while putting it back on just touched the header and WOWZA, got a nice numb spot on the tip of my finger now. dry.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (sj914 @ Jul 8 2005, 02:21 AM)
Just be lucky it wasn't your hootus you burned. biggrin.gif

yeah we'll add that to the list too...no working on car naked.

Dood..that woudl hurt SO BAD
mikerose
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 7 2005, 08:08 PM)
after driving it...

beerchug.gif It's runs
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif
xsboost90
"after driving it" HEy i didnt even notice this, it runs? sweet!
bd1308
QUOTE (mikerose @ Jul 8 2005, 06:33 AM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 7 2005, 08:08 PM)
after driving it...

beerchug.gif It's runs

laugh.gif cool.gif
ClayPerrine
Britt..

It could be worse. Years ago, when we put the sway bars on Betty's car, I was welding in the plates under the front fenders. I had a spark land on the crotch of my jeans and it burned through all the way to the flesh underneath. Guess what that piece of flesh was???? Three guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Hurt like hell for weeks!!!!

tdgray
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 8 2005, 09:15 AM)
Britt..

It could be worse. Years ago, when we put the sway bars on Betty's car, I was welding in the plates under the front fenders. I had a spark land on the crotch of my jeans and it burned through all the way to the flesh underneath. Guess what that piece of flesh was???? Three guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Hurt like hell for weeks!!!!

No Soup for you Clay biggrin.gif
bd1308
dang clay.....woah that had to hurt like a beotch.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 8 2005, 10:03 AM)
dang clay.....woah that had to hurt like a beotch.

Let's put it this way. Mr. Happy was not living up to his name for a Long time!!!
ArtechnikA
for those who are working around hot (and sharp...) parts on purpose, Simpson makes Kevlar gloves and sleeves that are nice to have in the toolbox...
nebreitling
that dude's belt and pants are VERY stylish!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.