Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB glove box pull handle and hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shane
Putting my car back together and can’t find the damn sandwich bag with my glove box hardware. I need the chrome bolts the pull handle and the rest of the pieces to install my glove box door. Will be able to mail you the same hardware back as I’m sure I’ll find it later when I’m not looking for it. av-943.gif
bdstone914
@shane
' date='May 6 2020, 04:32 PM' post='2812354']
Putting my car back together and can’t find the damn sandwich bag with my glove box hardware. I need the chrome bolts the pull handle and the rest of the pieces to install my glove box door. Will be able to mail you the same hardware back as I’m sure I’ll find it later when I’m not looking for it. av-943.gif
[/quote]

Early or late glove box door handle?vI shoykd have both.

I have the chrome screws and plastic washers.
shane
[quote name='bdstone914' date='May 7 2020, 07:07 PM' post='2812778']
@shane
' date='May 6 2020, 04:32 PM' post='2812354']
[/quote]

Early or late glove box door handle?vI shoykd have both.

I have the chrome screws and plastic washers.
[/quote]
Found the handle, still need the screws and rest of the plastic parts for a “74”
carl k
@shane

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've got these screws and plastic washers.

-Carl
shane
Still looking for 1 of the larger of the two plastic glove box mounting washers, also the cover that goes on top of the tunnel in front with the pedal board bracket that attaches to the passenger side of the pedal board.
914_7T3
QUOTE(shane @ May 20 2020, 09:28 PM) *

Still looking for 1 of the larger of the two plastic glove box mounting washers, also the cover that goes on top of the tunnel in front with the pedal board bracket that attaches to the passenger side of the pedal board.

@shane

I’ve got a set of freshly powder coated tunnel covers if you need. Please PM if interested.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.