Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We love the plaid New GB coming shortly some freebies now! (more stuff done 5.14.20)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Just a teaser,
We have been doing the plaid for years in fact we were the ones that had this material re-created originally when it was NLA.

That's why if you have bought a set of plaid seats from us we will GIVE you a free key chain as a thank you. All we need is a last name and email, or any other way we can verify your purchase. Sorry only original purchasers get this.

To get the keychain you will need to PM me the full name and email you purchased under so we can verify. We will send you one in the color you bought the seats to match.

This is good for hounds tooth also!
JUST TITLE YOUR PM - Key chain so I can keep track

ALSO Free domestic shipping included
Mikey914
I also have some of the iPad cases ready, we are finishing the pastern and some production on the laptop version, but it will be similar, just larger
abes914
drooley.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif

Can you make some rs style door pulls for purchase?

Thanks!!
beerchug.gif
Mikey914
Why yes we can Yours can be the 1st set. Even have option to add the pulls -

Red, black and yellow
Jay Wellwood
Is the fabric available as a stand-alone purchase?

mepstein
I knew I bought those hounds tooth seat covers for a reason. Thank you. beerchug.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 7 2020, 01:56 PM) *

Why yes we can Yours can be the 1st set. Even have option to add the pulls -

Red, black and yellow

If you ever do something to match 'signal orange' I'm in for 2-sets
Mikey914
We have the orange plaid underway ( for that mater the black and gray would possibly work?) as well as the iPad and laptop cases right now so as soon as I have the costs together I will post up a GB. There is also a satchel we are working on.

Someone is about to get a suit case in red Plaid too.
Jay Wellwood
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 7 2020, 09:29 PM) *

We have the orange plaid underway ( for that mater the black and gray would possibly work?) as well as the iPad and laptop cases right now so as soon as I have the costs together I will post up a GB. There is also a satchel we are working on.

A matching suitcase would be cool.

I have another P-car project that needs the fabric for the sport seat inserts....a matching suitcase would be incredible.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Jay Wellwood @ May 7 2020, 06:49 PM) *

I have another P-car project that needs the fabric for the sport seat inserts....a matching suitcase would be incredible.

Doing a special one off to custom dimensions, but yes I think doable as a standard, but would probably make to order on these.
mark
Jay Wellwood
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 8 2020, 01:18 AM) *

Doing a special one off to custom dimensions, but yes I think doable as a standard, but would probably make to order on these.
mark

Thanks Mark...let you guys a message at the store.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Jay Wellwood @ May 8 2020, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 8 2020, 01:18 AM) *

mark

Thanks Mark...let you guys a message at the store.

I'm not in the shop this weekend but if you need something I may be able to help. Feel free to PM me if you wish.
Mark
Noonan
PM sent, thanks Mark.

Matching key chain will add some style!

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
Your in luck, we just finished more
Didn't do the green yet
kroelofsen
Sweet...
pete000
Inserts are still on my want to do list...
billh1963
I've been thinking about changing the tan leather seats in BB to a black and red plaid. However, the back pad would need to be changed as well.

Has anyone ever experimented with a complimentary backpad color (other than black) to match the plaid seats? A matching plaid backpad would probably be too much. But, would be interesting to see if anyone has tried it.
mepstein
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 13 2020, 01:53 PM) *

I've been thinking about changing the tan leather seats in BB to a black and red plaid. However, the back pad would need to be changed as well.

Has anyone ever experimented with a complimentary backpad color (other than black) to match the plaid seats? A matching plaid backpad would probably be too much. But, would be interesting to see if anyone has tried it.

What about perlon the same color as the carpet.
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 13 2020, 02:05 PM) *

Had not thought of that. The carpet is also tan and I have a new black carpet kit in the box I was going to use. But, am open to options.

I like the older 911's with the plaid seats and matching door cards.
Bleyseng
Mine came! Very cool
Mikey914
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 13 2020, 11:05 AM) *

We have a tan, brown and white we have done the back pad material in. We can do early with fixed base or late we have most in stock.

I'm currently doing an early black with Green plaid.
Pics Monday if not earlier,
Mikey914
The "early" vinyl we don't have much left over so it may be a limited number of them that get it.

We have more detail for you on these.
The ipad cases have 1/2" foam and I use mine daily. I even keep my flight Ipad in one to make sure it's safe (and easy to spot) I'm partial to the black and white Houndstooth for these

Laptop cases coming soon too
Mikey914
More
Mikey914
even red
Mikey914
The inside
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.