Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 123ignition upgrade...which wires now?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Str1974
I had upgraded to the 123ignition dizzy recently and it runs great, but I also read that using copper core plug wires is not recommended for electronic ignition upgrades. Which wires would you guys recommend? I have read that the Clewett Engineering wires come highly recommended ( Part# CE-9192-35-R ), but their website does not mention if their wires for the 914 1.8 L is copper core or not. Any ideas? Thx
porschetub
QUOTE(Str1974 @ May 9 2020, 04:46 AM) *

I had upgraded to the 123ignition dizzy recently and it runs great, but I also read that using copper core plug wires is not recommended for electronic ignition upgrades. Which wires would you guys recommend? I have read that the Clewett Engineering wires come highly recommended ( Part# CE-9192-35-R ), but their website does not mention if their wires for the 914 1.8 L is copper core or not. Any ideas? Thx

The Clewitt sets aren't copper core as far as I know,quality leads I have them on my 2.2 six and much pleased with them ,I'am running Ignitor II and these units cannot be run with solid core also.
pete000
Clewitt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.