Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: partial fuse panel harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
double-a
so i'm hunting down an electrical gremlin in my '75 1.8 that's causing my left high beam to murder its fuse every time i kick the highs on. just the left, and dash indicator is out as well. so far, no joy in solving the problem.

by way of process of elimination, this rubber relay plug at the fuse panel looks a little melty and i'd like to splice in a new one. anyone have this thing, plus 6 inches of its wiring, lying around?

as an aside, the haynes electrical diagram for '75 isn't precisely correct compared to what i'm seeing in-car, so i *think* this is the aux light relay plug. however the GY/RD wire isn't a match to the manual, which shows that wire to be brown ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thx in advance folks. and if you feel like helping me troubleshoot, much appreciated.

bdstone914
@double-a
date='May 8 2020, 02:21 PM' post='2813085']
so i'm hunting down an electrical gremlin in my '75 1.8 that's causing my left high beam to murder its fuse every time i kick the highs on. just the left, and dash indicator is out as well. so far, no joy in solving the problem.

by way of process of elimination, this rubber relay plug at the fuse panel looks a little melty and i'd like to splice in a new one. anyone have this thing, plus 6 inches of its wiring, lying around?

as an aside, the haynes electrical diagram for '75 isn't precisely correct compared to what i'm seeing in-car, so i *think* this is the aux light relay plug. however the GY/RD wire isn't a match to the manual, which shows that wire to be brown ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thx in advance folks. and if you feel like helping me troubleshoot, much appreciated.
[/quote]

I have a parts harness that should have that relay socket.
carl k
@double-a

Click to view attachment

I have this fuse panel. $10 plus shipping, all or part.

-Carl
double-a
QUOTE(carl k @ May 8 2020, 03:04 PM) *

@double-a

Click to view attachment

I have this fuse panel. $10 plus shipping, all or part.

-Carl

thx but that looks like an early board. i need a late one, '75/76
carl k
I didn't know that the fuse panels are different, but I would guess the relay holders are the same.

Carl

thx but that looks like an early board. i need a late one, '75/76
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.