Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal to NorCal trip Complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Got on the road from the gas station around 4:10 and everything went smooth. Took a few pictures during the visits at Mikes house and Martins house. The truck cruised very nicely around 85 to 90 the whole trip up and back through the Grapevine. The strangest thing that happened was when we pulled into my driveway. The last picture will tell that one. Aaron should be getting home about the time I finish posting these pictures. I hope.
skline
Another one at Mike's house
skline
Martin Baker's house, can you tell?
skline
Anther one at Martin and Alison's house. Nice cars in their driveway.
skline
Aaron noticed this when we were pulling in the driveway, it was set to read the trip the whole way so we could follow the map directions. Can you tell what this trip was for? We thought it was strange. ohmy.gif
Andyrew
Mike... what the heck are you drinking? OJ with crushed seeds in it? lol

Like the shirt... fits you well.....
ematulac
Cool. 914 miles. smile.gif
Aaron Cox
just got back...23 hour day. blows....

914.0 mile trip was SCARY. pull into the driveway and WTF????? 914.0 miles!!!!! weerd!

sleep. g'night fellas
Allan
See, I told ya you would be home by 1... You should of seen these guys on the way back. Scott looked so tired I didn't think he would make it home awake. Aaron was well, hungry............
Aaron Cox
Allan...
thank you again for breakfast. Im guessing your car made it home just fine!

thanks again clap.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
seanery
nice socks mueller! laugh.gif
Demick
Nice shirt Mueller!! I remember that guy from the swap meets a few years ago. MADE you take one of those shirts if you bought anything from him. I didn't think anyone actually wore them - just used them as rags. I guess I was wrong.

Demick
Alison Baker
Glad you guy's made it home OK !..Glad you both liked the B-B-Q that I made.... I know you both liked they

hotdogs !

Scott where the picture you took of Stern ?
skline
You mean the one where he is trying to eat my foot?
Alison Baker
QUOTE (skline @ Jul 8 2005, 07:24 AM)
You mean the one where he is trying to eat my foot?

You mean playing with your foot !
skline
I know, he was a great dog, very playful, and really soft

Alison Baker
QUOTE (skline @ Jul 8 2005, 07:30 AM)
I know, he was a great dog, very playful, and really soft

That's my boy ! You should see him now, he aint white .........

I cleaned the BBQ last night and is BLACK now ! He will go for a bath later today
Jenny
QUOTE (Demick @ Jul 8 2005, 07:52 AM)
Nice shirt Mueller!! I remember that guy from the swap meets a few years ago. MADE you take one of those shirts if you bought anything from him. I didn't think anyone actually wore them - just used them as rags. I guess I was wrong.

Demick

I remember that shirt as well. Carlsen's 2001. I think I still have it somewhere. biggrin.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
would like to thank everyone who made this trip a breeze for scott and I. thanks to everyone in the Bay Area who had anything to do with moving the 901 from hell.

Jenny
Mike
Felix
Alsion + martin baker
McMark

thanks everyone
AA
Jenny
No prob. Now go back to sleep. What the hell are you doing up anyway?

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 8 2005, 08:41 AM)
No prob. Now go back to sleep. What the hell are you doing up anyway?

Jen

have a job inservice at 9am....

new staff sucks at rescuing people....i have to teach them dry.gif
neo914-6
My ulterior motive to hauling my parts to Mueller was so you didn't see my garaged 914 packed with junk but after seeing Mike's garage... laugh.gif

Glad you guys made it and kept each other up. What no pics of your cargo?
skline
Nope, not one picture of the cargo. Didnt even take any of my truck dragging the rear bumper from all the weight. It wasnt that bad but it did bottom out on every bump down the 5 freeway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.